Results, pictures, and video from last weeks varsity meets from Mullen, Ranch, and Legend are all up on Milesplit.
Ponderosa Frosh/Soph Invitational
- When: Wednesday, April 12th @ 2 p.m.
- Where: Echo Park Stadium in Parker
- Out-Of-Class: You will be dismissed from 4th period on Wednesday
- Transportation: There is a one way bus heading to the meet at 12:30 p.m. All athletes should be on the bus. Please arrange your own ride home after the meet.
- Meet Information (link)
- Schedule (The normal order of events will be followed)
Vista JV Meet
- When: Thursday, April 13th @ 3:30 p.m.
- Where: MVHS Track
- Out-of-Class: Come to the track as soon as 7th period is over at 2:50
- Order of Events (pdf)
- When: Friday, April 13th and Saturday, April 14th
- Where: Jeff Co Stadium (6th and Kipling in Lakewood)
- Out-of-Class: Athletes competing on Friday will be dismissed from 6th and 7th period if needed to make your event on time.
- Transportation: Athletes should provide their own ride to and from the meet.
- Event Schedule and Information (doc)
Line-ups for This Week
Line-ups for April 10th-16th (link)
Here are the current 5A rankings for the state as of this weekend, along with what it took to qualify for state last year.
Schedule for April 10th-16th
Tuesday-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wednesday-6 a.m. Morning Run
-Distance Runners Rocky Heights 3:20
-Pondo Frosh/Soph Invitational
-JV Meet 3:30 @ Vista
Friday- MVHS 3:10
-Pomona Invitational Day 1 @ JeffCo
Saturday-8 a.m. Practice @ MVHS
-Pomona Invitational Day 2 @ JeffCo
Sunday-On your own
MD/Distance Workouts for April 10th-23rd
Summer Cross Country Information
The official start date for summer XC camp is Monday, June 5th. The summer mailing and letter will be sent out shortly.