Please be patient as we organize this. The original host school had to temporarily shut down this week because of COVID concerns. We are working on organizing at a different location for either for Saturday morning. Additional details will be posted here once available.
- When: Saturday Morning
- Where: TBD (Either Echo Park Stadium in Parker -or- Rampart HS in CO Springs)
- Who: Any Vista athlete wanting to participate.
- Registration: No need to sign-up, just show up on Saturday. The Coaches will get a head count on who is racing at practice this week.
- Time Schedule: Coming Out Soon
- Teams: Vista, Rampart, Cheyenne Mt. and Air Academy
- Spectators: As of right now spectators will not be allowed. However, if this changes I will post on the blog and announce at practice.
Final Surge/Workouts This Week
- Workouts are being posted as the week goes on. Workouts for the week will be updated once we have a better grip on the weather and the date of this weeks 2-Mile race.
- We are still tentatively planning on rolling out some 300s on the track this week, but may have to move this to Wednesday if the track can't be cleared by Tuesday afternoon.
Schedule for October 26th-November 1st
Post Season Options
Below is a list of potential options for non-school related post season meets. This list will be updated as new options present themselves. Please come talk to a coach before making decisions about what races you want to be a part of. The coaches are happy to support you in your post-season racing goals in any way we can.
- Cheyenne Mountain Halloween Track 2-Mile: TBD October 30th or 31st
- Kokopelli HS Invitational: Friday, November 6th
- Cheyenne Mountain Track 1 mile -or- 5K: November 11th (tentative.)
- Colorado AAU Regional Meet: November 14th
- Colorado vs Utah Border War (St. George, UT): November 21st
- Running Lane XC Championship (Huntsville, Alabama): November 21st
- AAU National XC Championship: December 5th
- HS XC National Invite (Lubbock, TX): December 5th