Mon: MVHS Trac k@ 7 a.m.
Tue: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Coach Boelé Here
Wed: The Bluffs Regional Park @ 7 a.m.
Thur: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Fri: Writer's Vista Park @ 7 a.m.
Sat: DeKoevend Park @ 7 a.m.
Sun: On Your own or w/ a teammate
Coach Jeff Boelé
Who is Coach Boele?
- Tuesday's at practice throughout the summer and fall.
- To benefit individual athlete health during the season. To receive treatment form a message therapist or PT elsewhere would cost you approximately $100-$150 a session. This is what you will pay to receive treatment from Jeff over the course of the entire season.
- Anyone on the team needing work done during the season.
- Approximately $7500 for the season (June to December) to show up at practice for 25 weeks ($300 a session). We are asking that any athlete consistently using coach Boele's services to please make a minimum donation of $150 to the Booster Club in the fall. The 2023 cross country program donation fee link will be available in August near the official start of the CHSAA season.
- Any athlete wishing to receive treatment from Coach Boele must have the consent form signed by your parents and brought to practice.
- Parent/Guardian Consent From to Screen and Treat (2023 Updated Form)
- All athletes on the TEAM need to turn in an updated consent form to receive treatment from Coach Boelé.