Ponderosa Frosh/Soph Results (link)
Pomona Invitational Results and Articles (link)
Current 5A State Rankings
In order to qualify for the Colorado State Track and Field Championships individuals and relays must achieve one of the top 18 performances in the state by the end of the regular season (May 9th). As of March 29th here are the current state 5A rankings.
5A Boys State Track and Field Rankings
5A Girls State Track and Field Rankings
What Did it Take to Get to State in 2013 and 2014: Boys
What Did it Take to Get to State in 2013 and 2014: Girls
Kansas Relays Final Information
Here are final reminders for the Kansas Relays Trip.
- Final permission slips will be handed out at practice on Monday, and should be returned to Coach Dalby by Wednesday.
- Please provide your own ride to the airport on Thursday morning. You will be able to check yourself in at the Southwest ticket counter. We will meet in the terminal before boarding the plane.
- You will need to arrange a ride home on Saturday, after we return to Denver.
- The coaching staff will finalize our relay line-ups for the meet on Monday, and will let athletes going know which relays you are in by Tuesday.
- If you received entry into an individual event you will be allowed to run it.
- Checks for the trip should be made out to "MVHS Track and Field" in the amount of $300, and brought to Coach Dalby at practice.
- Kansas Relays 2015 Information Sheet (pdf)
- Accepted Entries into the 2015 KU Relays have been posted (link)
- Meet Information from KU (link)
Home JV Meet Information
When: Wednesday, April 15th @ 3:30
JV Schedule of Events (pdf)
Teams: Vista, Highlands Ranch, Rock Canyon, Heritage
Arrival Time: Please come up to the track as soon as school lets out
Dakota Ridge Invitational
When: Saturday, April 18th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: JeffCo Stadium in Lakewood
Entries: 3 per event plus one relays
Meet Schedule and Information (link)
Distance Runners Schedule for the Week
- Workouts are only partially completed right now. I'm a little behind with the KU trip, and will get this finished for you by Monday night.
- This is a bit of a recovery week for some of you. If you have been running over 40 miles a week this season you will notice a dip in your volume this week.
- Workouts for April 13th-19th (link)