What: 800 and 1600 events
Where: Niwot HS (in Boulder County) starting at 11 a.m.
Heat Sheets (PDF)
Time Schedule (xlsx)
Notes to pass along to athletes and parents.
- Niwot High School Map is attached (PDF). Includes the locations of the warm-up area, check-in table, restrooms, etc... If we could keep athletes off the track until 15-20 minutes before they race that would be great!
- Niwot Trails Map is attached (PDF). Just in case you want to send your athletes out for a longer cool-down or go for your own run! There are so many great trails and dirt roads to run on directly connected to the track!
- COVID GUIDELINES: Nothing new here, the fewer spectators the better...
- INFIELD ACCESS: The infield is reserved for athletes and coaches only. Athletes should not be on the track until they are within the 20-minute window of the start of their race.
- WARM-UP/COOL-DOWN AREAS: Please use the trails to run on and use the soccer fields for drills, strides, etc...
- SPECTATORS: 2 spectators maximum allowed per athlete. In order to keep crowd numbers low, spectators should only be in the stadium no earlier than 10 minutes before their athlete is racing. Spectators should leave the stadium as soon as their athlete finishes. Please do not congregate at any time.
- SPECTATOR VIEWING: Spectators are not allowed on the infield or on the track
Registration for season D will open up on Monday, April 5th, and will close on April 19th. Please check the school athletic site for information about Season D registration:
- Athletes that do not register by April 19th will not be able to participate in the official CHSAA track and field season.
2021 Track and Field Meet Schedule
Mon: MVHS @ 3:10
Tue: MVHS @ 3:10
Wed: MVHS @ 3:10
Thur: MVHS @ 3:10
Fri: Redstone Park @ 3:20
Sat: Writer's Vista @ 8 a.m.
Sun: On Your Own