Dakota Ridge Invitational Results
Kansas Relays Results, Videos, and Articles
- In order to access the KU Videos you will have to have a paid subscription to Milesplit.
Team pictures are being taken on Wednesday at practice. Please bring your uniform. Athletes that do not have a uniform will not be able to be in the picture. New uniforms will not be handed out for pictures if you forget to bring them.
Continuing Season After JV Championships
Most Jr/Sr athletes competing in the JV Continental League Championships will be done competing after Thursday's meet. However, all athletes on the team are welcome to continue their season even if you are no longer competing.
All Freshman and sophomores on the team will be eligible to compete next week in the league frosh/soph championships. However, we are limited in how many entries we are allowed into the meet (4 per event, plus 1 relay). Athletes not competing will be considered alternates into the meet.
Summer XC and Track & Field Camps
Information for summer camps will be up on the website next weekend. Please check back at that time for information about practice times and locations, costs, XC camping trip, Junior Olympic summer track meets, pole vaulting opportunities, and more.
Banquet and Uniform Turn-in Dates
- Uniform turn-in day will be on Monday, May 11th at 3:00 in the cage. Uniforms, and other fines, not taken care of by this time will be turned into the office. Seniors will not be able to check out until uniforms have been turned in, and fines have been paid.
- The end of the season track and field banquet will take place on the evening of Tuesday, May 19th in the MVHS Commons. Please check the blog over the next few weeks for additional information.
Continental League JV Championships
When: Thursday, May 23rd @ 3:30 p.m.
Where: Highlands Ranch HS
Entries: Unlimited Entries
Pole Vault: The Vault will take place at Heritage HS. Athletes in the pole vault will need to arrange their own ride to Heritage, or talk to Coach Whitlow.
Out-of-Class and Transportation: Athletes are out of class at 2:00. The bus is leaving at 2:15. Athletes should arrange their own ride home after the meet.
Schedule of Events (link)
Stutler Bowl Twilight Qualifier
When: Friday, May 24th. Vista athletes competing should be at the meet by 3:00
Where: Stutler Bowl at Cherry Creek HS
Entries: 3 entries per event, unless qualifying standards have been achieved.
Transportation: There is no bus to this meet. Please provide your own ride to and from Cherry Creek HS.
Schedule of Events (pdf)
Distance Runners Schedule for May 20th-26th
- Workouts for May 20th-26th (link)
- Meet at Redstone Park on Tuesday by 3:20