State 5A Rankings
In-order to qualify for state, athletes/relays must be in the top 18 in their event by the end of the season. Here are the current 5A Rankings for 2018.
- Boys 5A Rankings
- Girls 5A Rankings
XC Summer Camp Info/Registration
Information about our summer XC camp, including important dates, has been posted. Please make sure you have registered before June 4th.
- Summer XC Camp Information
- Online Summer Camp Registration (Complete before June 4th)
- 2018 Summer XC Camp Flyer (pdf)
- Summer Parent/Athlete Letter (pdf)
Line-ups For The Week
Contiental League JV Championships
- When: Wednesday, April 25th @ 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Heritage HS
- Out-of-Class: Out of class at 1:30, bus leaves at 1:45
- Transportation: There is a oneway bus to the meet. Please provide your own ride home at the conclusion of competition.
- Driving: If you are able to drive yourself to the meet, please do so. With only one bus going to the meet space will be tight on the bus.
- Awards: Athletes in the top 6 of each event will receive ribbons.
- Order of Events (pdf)
Stutler Bowl Twilight
The events at the capitol this week will not have an impact on Friday's meet. The meet will run off as scheduled.
When: Friday, April 27th
Where: Cherry Creek HS
Meet Information and schedule
Transportation: There is no bus to this meet. Please arrange your own ride to and from Cherry Creek HS on Friday.
Arrival: Please be at the meet by 2 p.m. on Friday. If you are competing later in the evening discuss w/ your event coach about coming out later. The meet is on a rolling schedule and will move ahead if possible.
Traffic to CCHS: Traffic to the meet is usually heavy, and can take as much as 60 mins to drive to CCHS during rush hour. Please plan accordingly.
Out-of-Class: Athletes will be dismissed from 7th period on Friday.
Meet Program/Heats and Flights
Shot put entries
Schedule for April 23rd-29th
Monday- MVHS 3:10
Tuesday- MVHS 3:10
Wednesday- A.M. Run 6:00
-JV Champs, Heritage HS
Thursday- MVHS 3:10
Friday - Stutler Bowl Invitational
Saturday- Long Run On Your Own, or call a teammate
Sunday-On Your Own -or- REST
Distance Training Schedule
Please take a look at the attached training schedules prior to coming to practice, and to see what your runs are on the weekends.