Awesome job starting the season out on Friday! The home meet went much better than we anticipated, and your hard work over the summer is paying off. Keep working towards our TEAM goals and big things will happen this season!
Where: DeKoevend Park
- The bus leaves at 2:00 on Friday. You will be dismissed from class at 1:45.
- All athletes competing are expected to be on the bus
- All athletes will need to arrange a ride home with their parents, or a teammate after the awards ceremony on Friday. There is no return bus.
Post Race Qdoba:
- After the race the Qdoba near HRHS off of University is expecting us. All athletes and parents are welcome to join! Please bring money to eat.
Labor Day/Saturday Practice
We are doing something a little bit different this year over the 3 day Labor Day weekend. Our plan is to meet for practice at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning. Those that raced at Arapahoe will be doing a long run. Those that do not race will be doing a longer steady state run. If you are leaving town please arrange to leave with your family after practice Saturday morning. We will be finished by 8:30 a.m.
For Monday, check the training document to see what your run is that day and get it in on your own. Or call a teammate up and run together.
Training for the Week
Please email Coach Dalby for access to the plans if you are having issues logging in.
August 28th-September 10th Training Plans (link)
Schedule for August 28th-Sept 4th
Monday-MVHS 3 p.m.
Tuesday-MVHS 3 p.m.
Wednesday-Rocky Heights 3:20 p.m.
Thursday- 6:30 a.m. Run MVHS
-MVHS 3 p.m.
Friday-Arapahoe Warrior Invitational
-Team Qdoba Dinner after Meet
Saturday- Redstone Park 7 a.m.
Sunday-See training schedule
Monday-Labor Day (no School)
-Run on your own (see schedule for run)
Team Dinner Details
Thursday August 31st- Team Dinner at Justin Lund's House at 5:30 ish
Address will be sent out via text on "Remind" (sign-up if you have not already)
Remember to bring your assigned item for 8-10 runners.
- Keep it healthy.
- Label your dish and remind your athlete to bring your dish home.
- We have plenty of serving utensils so no need to send them.
- Help clean up and a huge Thank You to Julia Chambers and her family.
- Seniors- Drinks or Desserts (Water or Chocolate Milk, no soda)
- Freshman- Fruit or Salad (No Veggie Trays Please, they don’t get eaten)
- Sophomores- Pasta Dishes (No Cold Deli Pasta Please, they don’t get eaten either)
- Juniors- Protein (Meatballs, Sliders, Wings, Sloppy Joes, Chicken Tenders/Nuggets, Crock Pot BBQ)