The official start to the 2015 season is now 1 week away. In 3 weeks, we will begin racing. Please make sure that you have registered before Friday, February 20th. On the 20th, registration will close. Athletes who have not fully completed their registration, including physicals and payment of fees, by the 20th will not be allowed to participate at practice on the 23rd. If this causes any issues for your family please email me. Here is the link to registration:
All-Time 800, 1600 and 3200 Lists Updated
I have updated all of the all-time 800, 1600 and 3200 lists this weekend. A couple of quick items about the all-time best lists.
- Relay splits do not count on the all-time list. In the 800, you had to hit a time in the open not the 4x800.
- Sea level marks in track were not added to the all-time lists, only altitude marks in track.
- JV results from the past few years were hard to come by, but I can probably track them down. If you notice a mistake that I made please let me know.
- I did the best I could trying to add 10 performance marks in each event for each grade classification, however this was not always possible. I also had certain minimum marks in mind when adding names to the list.
- All-Time 800, 1600, 3200 Lists:
Distance Runners Schedule for February 16th-22nd
Mon-No School, Run O.Y.O.
-Hills and Weight Room
-Aerobic run + Hurdles + Injury Prevention
Thur-Redstone Park 3:20
-Tempo Workout + Core
Fri-No practice, run O.Y.O. or w/ a teammate
-A Group 35 mins, B Group 45 mins, C group 50 mins
Sat-Long Run O.Y.O or with a teammate
-A Group 60 mins, B Group 70 mins, C Group 80 mins
Sun-Run O.Y.O or w/ a teammate
-30 to 50 minutes