When: Saturday, February 27th starting at 11 a.m.
Where: Echo Park Stadium in Parker
Heats and Time Schedule: Heat and time schedule information will be posted here when available. Most likely by Tuesday evening.
- Echo Park 1600 Heat Sheets (PDF)
- Time schedule (Google Doc)
Additional Warm-up/Cool-down Areas: There is plenty of space outside of Echo Park Stadium for athletes to warm-up and cool-down.
Entry Fee: $10 per athlete. Please bring to practice with you this week.
Results: Results will be posted on Colorado Milesplit at the conclusion of the meet.
- Social Distancing: Please remain 6 feet apart from other spectators and competitors when not racing.
- Masks: Athletes and spectators must be in a mask at all times when inside of Echo Park Stadium. Athletes will wear their masks until the starter instructs them to remove it for the race. Athletes will keep their mask with them during the race (just like during XC) and will be required to put them back on as soon as they finish.
- Spectators: 2 spectators maximum allowed per athlete. In order to keep crowd numbers low spectators should only be in the stadium no earlier than 10 minutes before their athlete is racing. Spectators should leave the stadium as soon as their athlete finishes.
- Spectator Viewing: All spectators should be in the stands. Spectators are not allowed on the infield of Echo Park Stadium, or track side during the races.
Schedule for February 22nd-28th
Mon: MVHS 3:10
Tue: A.M. Weight Room @ 6 a.m.
P.M. Red Stone Park @ 3:20
Wed: MVHS @ 3:10
Thur: MVHS @ 3:10
Fri: A.M. No Weight Room Today
P.M. MVHS @ 3:10
Sat: Echo Park 1600
Sun: On your own -or- Call a teammate
Weight Room For This Week
- 2021 Weight Room Plan (link)
Online Payment for Winter Conditioning
Online Payment for our 4 month winter conditioning camp (January 1st to May 1st) is now available. If you have already paid by check there is not need to fill out the electronic form. Those paying by credit card for winter conditioning can do so at the following link:
Highlands Ranch Running Club Invite for Parents
A message and invitation from Roxane Geisler:
Vista Nation Parents! I want to thank you for your generosity for the coach's gift you gave me for helping out with coaching this past summer and fall! You are all awesome and I really enjoyed working with your amazing kids.
If you run or you are interested in starting, I would like to invite you to join the Highlands Ranch Running Club which is the run club that I founded in 2008 and have coached. We are starting our track workouts on March 3rd at 6:30pm and we have Saturday long runs at 7:30am. We have some new coaches and one is a former Vista coach, Arthur Cooke and the other is Susan Williams, who is an Olympic triathlon medalist. We have all levels of runners from very beginner run/walk athletes to ultra marathoners. Please find out more by checking out our website at www.highlandsranchrunningclub.org or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Chandler Rotary Invitational
Chandler Rotary has updated their website for those that are planning on competing. Please remember that this is a "club" event and not being organized by the track and field staff at Vista. All travel arrangements should be made by individual families. The MVHS coaching staff will not be in attendance in Arizona.
- All out of state (including Colorado) athletes will be competing on April 9th and 10th in the USATF Unattached Club Session
- 2021 Meet Website: www.chandlerrotarytm.com/
- Meet Information
- Meet Schedule