Western State Indoor Info
The Western State Indoor trip is this week. Attached are the trip details along with permission forms that need to be filled out and handed to Coach Dalby. Athletes are competing as a part of Vista Nation Track Club since this is an out-of-season event.
- Western State Indoor Trip Itinerary (check your email)
- Western State Parent Permission Form (signed and returned)
- Western State Non-School Activity Release (signed and returned)
- Parent Driver Forms (if you are driving student athletes to Gunnison please complete and return along with the other permission slips)
- Hotel Information (check your email)
- Event Info and Schedule (link)
Deposits for California Trip
- Deposits for the trip are due Friday, February 12th. Checks payable to MVHS Track and Field Booster Club for $252.20.
- Updated Itinerary w/ official flight and hotel information (check your email)
Registration for Spring Track
Registration for spring sports is due by February 22nd. Please make sure you have completed the following before the 22nd:
- Register Online for Spring Sports (link)
- Pay Athletic Participation Fee
- Complete Physical and Athletic Medical Information forms after you register online
- ALL ATHLETES NEED TO GO TO THE ATHLETIC WINDOW FOR FINAL CLEARANCE
Run to Denver: Saturday, February 20th
On Saturday February 20th at 8 a.m. we will be doing our run to Denver along the Platte River Trail. Athletes will have the option to run from either Centennial Park off Union and Santa Fe for a 10 mile run, or for those that want to do the full 14 miles will have the option to start at Aspen Grove. Once we get to REI we will go to breakfast at Illegal Pete's and then bring the Light Rail back.
All parents are welcome to join us on the run to Denver, and we would love to have you come and join us!
February 8th-14th Schedule
Mon-Redstone Park 3:20 p.m.
Tue- MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wed-Rocky Heights MS 3:20
Thur-A.M. Run 6:30 a.m. MVHS
-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Fri-A.M. Run 7 A.m. MVHS
-P.M. Run on your own
Sat-Western State Indoor Meet -or-
Long Run on your own or w/ a teammate
Sun-Optional Run or day off