Gear orders for the fall are now available through Denver Athletic and Eastbay. The deadline to order is Sunday, July 29th for the Nike order, and August 7th for the Denver Athletic Order. Once the sites close you will not be able to order again until the winter.
Denver Athletic Website (Store Closes August 7th)
Nike Order Through Eastbay (Store Closes August 3rd)
This is new this year through Eastbay, and the window to order Nike gear is limited if you want it. Once the site closes on August 3rd it will not open back up.
The green uniform/short is the one we will use during the season. This is your uniform to keep, and the same uniform we will be using during the track season. Uniform purchase is not required, but strongly recommended for anyone wanting a new uniform. Boys on the team that do not purchase a uniform will be checked out one of our old Nike uniforms that we have used in the past.
Unfortunately, the women's uniforms are out of stock at this time and will not be made available again until a later date.
- Nike Green Men's Jersey and Shorts: Option to buy if you want to keep your uniform (strongly encouraged)
- Nike Men's Pirate Jersey and Shorts: This is our official "Vista Nation XC" Club uniform, and what we wear in Arizona for NXR. If you plan on going on the NXR trip, I suggest purchasing one. We will have a few extras on hand for the championship race to loan out in AZ if needed, but not for the open races.
- Women's Green and Black Uniforms Tops: Will be available for purchase once in stock.
- Women's Nike Power Stock Race Day Boyshort: This is the short the girls will use to race in. If you want your own pair to keep please order a pair.
What Other Gear Should I Order?
We would like all athletes, and parents, to have a neon green Vista Nation XC T-Shirt from Denver Athletic. Everything else is optional to order. Here are a few things to know about available gear:
- Neon Green Vista Nation Shirts: This is our standard shirt and one that every member of the team, including parents, should have. It is what we wear at every meet. Either the cotton shirt, or the performance shirt are fine to order.
- Athletes going to NXR may want to consider buying an extra lime green cotton T-shirt for the T-shirt exchange.
- Warm-Ups: We are giving everyone on the team the opportunity to purchase your warm-ups. Warm-up tops, and pants are optional. We do not check warm-ups out during the season.
- Additional Apparel: Hats, bags, additional T-Shirts, etc. are all available for purchase, but not required.
- Moms have noticed that the American Apparel Women's Cut shirts (50/50 blend) run about two sizes too small. Consider ordering larger sizes or going with the men's cut instead.