Registration: Will be posted this week
- Registration Link: vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/405066131
- Permission Form (please fill out and bring to Coach Dalby or Coach Sprakfe on Monday)
- High School Athletes will meet 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- Middle School Athletes will meet 2 days a week on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Middle School Athletes are welcome to come the other days, however, Coach Sprafke will only be available two days a week.
Where: MVHS and local running trails in the Highlands Ranch area.
Price: The funds raised during winter conditioning will go towards compensating our assistant coaches during the spring season.
- High School Athletes $200
- Middle School Athletes: $75
Tue-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Wed-Rocky Heights Middle School @ 3:20 p.m.
Thur-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Fri-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m. (Senior Led Practice)
Sat- DeKoevend Park @ 8 a.m.
Sun-On Your Own, or Call a Teammate to Run
Weight Room (Distance Runners) 2022
For those of you that are interested in the weight room this winter/spring here is the current weight room plan from Coach Palmer. Weight room is 100% optional, and is meant for those runners that are looking to get a little bit stronger this season. The plan will be updated every 3-4 weeks, but Coach Palmer will using the same link throughout the season.
Pre-Season Outdoor Track Meet Opportunities
Coaches and Athletes,
We are excited to announce a return to pre-season outdoor track meets! The Peak Pre-Season Outdoor Meets will be held on February 5th and February 26th at Heritage High School in Littleton, CO. This year's edition will focus on mid-distance/distance events starting at 9:00 AM. Links to registration are below:
- Feb 5 - https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/443472/register
- Feb 26 - https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/443474/register
*Entries due on athletic.net by 8 PM Thursday before each meet
*All events will be FAT Timing, seedings based off seed times
*All Ages welcome! (including middle school runners)
*Time Schedule will be released the week of each meet, as we have a better idea on how many heats will be needed of each event. However, here is the event order for each meet, with the first event starting at 9 AM:
- Feb 5 - 800/400/1600/4x400
- Feb 26 - 4x800/3200/800/400/1600