Registration: Will be posted this week
- Registration Link: vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/405066131
- Permission Form (please fill out and bring to Coach Dalby or Coach Sprakfe on Monday)
- High School Athletes will meet 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- Middle School Athletes will meet 2 days a week on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Middle School Athletes are welcome to come the other days, however, Coach Sprafke will only be available two days a week.
Where: MVHS and local running trails in the Highlands Ranch area.
Price: The funds raised during winter conditioning will go towards compensating our assistant coaches during the spring season.
- High School Athletes $200
- Middle School Athletes: 75
Mon- No School, On your own or w/ a teammate
Tue-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Wed-Red Stone Park @ 3:20 p.m.
Thur-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Fri-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Sat- Writer's Vista park @ 8 a.m.
Sun-On Your Own, or Call a Teammate to Run
Pre-Season Gear Order
Gear Flyer (PDF)
Dates: January 16th-25th
All gear is optional for athletes and families to purchase, including our middle school athletes .
Deadline: January 25th is the deadline to order if you would like track and field gear for the spring season. Once the online store closes on January 25th, it will not open again until the end of February. No exceptions.
Weight Room (Distance Runners) 2022
For those of you that are interested in the weight room this winter/spring here is the current weight room plan from Coach Palmer. Weight room is 100% optional, and is meant for those runners that are looking to get a little bit stronger this season. The plan will be updated every 3-4 weeks, but Coach Palmer will using the same link throughout the season.
Pre-Season Outdoor Track Meet Opportunities
Coaches and Athletes,
We are excited to announce a return to pre-season outdoor track meets! The Peak Pre-Season Outdoor Meets will be held on February 5th and February 26th at Heritage High School in Littleton, CO. This year's edition will focus on mid-distance/distance events starting at 9:00 AM. Links to registration are below:
- Feb 5 - https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/443472/register
- Feb 26 - https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/meet/443474/register
*Entries due on athletic.net by 8 PM Thursday before each meet
*All events will be FAT Timing, seedings based off seed times
*All Ages welcome! (including middle school runners)
*Time Schedule will be released the week of each meet, as we have a better idea on how many heats will be needed of each event. However, here is the event order for each meet, with the first event starting at 9 AM:
- Feb 5 - 800/400/1600/4x400
- Feb 26 - 4x800/3200/800/400/1600