Registration: Will be posted this week
- Registration Link: vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/405066131
- Permission Form (please fill out and bring to Coach Dalby or Coach Sprakfe on Monday)
- High School Athletes will meet 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday.
- Middle School Athletes will meet 2 days a week on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Middle School Athletes are welcome to come the other days, however, Coach Sprafke will only be available two days a week.
Where: MVHS and local running trails in the Highlands Ranch area.
Price: The funds raised during winter conditioning will go towards compensating our assistant coaches during the spring season.
- High School Athletes $200
- Middle School Athletes $75
Mon-On Your Own, or Call a Teammate to Run
Tue-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Wed-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Thur-Redstone Park @ 3:20 p.m.
Fri-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Sat-Aspen Grove Panera Bread @ 8 a.m.
Sun-On Your Own, or Call a Teammate to Run
Weight Room (Distance Runners) 2022
For those of you that are interested in the weight room this winter/spring here is the current weight room plan from Coach Palmer. Coach Palmer will talk more about this at practice on Friday with everyone. Weight room is 100% optional, and is meant for those runners that are looking to get a little bit stronger this season. The plan will be updated every 2-3 weeks, but Coach Palmer will using the same link throughout the season.
Final Surge Workouts and Athlete Communication
Daily workouts will be posted in Final Surge. If you do not currently have an account please let Dalby know once you have registered for winter conditioning. Final Surge app will also be how the Coaches communicate important information about practice changes, upcoming events, blog updates, etc. Please make sure you have uploaded the app to your phone.
2022 Spring Track and Field Schedule
The official schedule is currently being created and should be available by next week. Tentative dates for meets are available on the calendar page. Please contact Coach Dalby if you have questions about specific dates.
Out-of-State Spring Travel
There will be several opportunities for out-of-state travel this spring. We are currently getting approval from the district on both of these trips and plan to have information posted for everyone shortly.
1. Texas Distance Festival in Dallas, Texas
- Who: Any distance athlete that consistently takes part in Winter Conditioning
- Dates: March 18th and 19th (Spring Break)
- Cost: TBD, athletes and families are responsible for the cost of the trip.
- Official meet information
- Who: Only athletes with a qualifying mark into an individual race
- Dates: April 8-9
- Cost: Athletes and families are responsible for the cost and planning of the trip.
- Official Meet Information
- Entry Standards: Below are the minimum standards required just to register for meet entry consideration. Reaching these standards DOES NOT guarantee acceptance into the meet.
800 2:00.99 (open) 2:20.95 (open)
1600 4:24.93 (sea level) 5:11.55 (sea level)
3200 9:32.99 (sea level) 11:18 (sea level)
Please remember that the COVID situation could change travel plans at anytime. DCSD can prevent out-of-state travel, or meets can prohibit out-of-state teams from coming. Please be flexible when planning.