When: Saturday, August 4th at 7 a.m.
Park Website: https://www.jeffco.us/1431/South-Valley-Park
Where: South Valley Park North Trailhead
8354 South Valley Road
Littleton, CO 80127
Parking Lot: Please meet at the North Trailhead lot, not the south lot off of Dear Creek Canyon Road where we have met in the past.
Directions: 25 minutes from Mountain Vista
Schedule for July 30th-August 5th
Monday- MVHS 7 a.m.
Tuesday- DeKoevend Park 7 a.m.
Wednesday- Redstone Park 7 a.m.
Thursday-MVHS 7 a.m.
Friday- Waterton Canyon 7 a.m.
Saturday-South Valley Park 7 a.m.
Sunday-On your own
Training Plans for June 4th-17th
If you are unsure which plan to follow please come talk to Coach Dalby.
Fall XC Registration and Physicals
Registration closes on Thursday, August 2nd! Get registered ASAP!!!!
Please make sure you have an up-to-date physical on file with the athletic office when you register for fall XC. The registration window for all fall sports will be open from July 18th to August 2nd. Offical CHSAA practices start on Monday, August 6th. Athletes who do not have a current physical on file that is good though the end of the season will not be eligible to practice on August 6th. Please take care of your physical ASAP to avoid any conflicts.
The link to fall XC registration will be open this Wednesday at the following link.
How to Register Online for Fall XC
REGISTER HERE ONLINE
COMPLETE PAYMENT ($185 for all sports) ONLINE VIA REVTRAK (LINK AT THE END OF EACH REGISTRATION) **NO CHECKS**
TURN IN PHYSICAL FORM TO ATHLETIC'S OFFICE OR HAVE CURRENT PHYSICAL ON FILE (you can email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Transfer Students: If the student has transferred from another school in the past 12 months, please see the Athletic Director or Athletic Secretary for further instructions.
NXRSW Trip Information
Below is all of the information you need to know about this years trip to Arizona. Please book flights ASAP if you plan on going! The TEAM flight is currently around $250 round trip. Information on the team flights can be found in the information posted.
Gear Orders for the Fall
Gear orders for the fall are now available through Denver Athletic and Eastbay. The deadline to order is Sunday, July 29th for the Nike order, and August 7th for the Denver Athletic Order. Once the sites close you will not be able to order again until the winter.
Denver Athletic Website (Store Closes August 7th)
Nike Order Through Eastbay (Store Closes August 3rd)
This is new this year through Eastbay, and the window to order Nike gear is limited if you want it. Once the site closes on August 3rd it will not open back up.
The green uniform/short is the one we will use during the season. This is your uniform to keep, and the same uniform we will be using during the track season. Uniform purchase is not required, but strongly recommended for anyone wanting a new uniform. Boys on the team that do not purchase a uniform will be checked out one of our old Nike uniforms that we have used in the past.
Unfortunately, the women's uniforms are out of stock at this time and will not be made available again until a later date.
- Nike Green Men's Jersey and Shorts: Option to buy if you want to keep your uniform (strongly encouraged)
- Nike Men's Pirate Jersey and Shorts: This is our official "Vista Nation XC" Club uniform, and what we wear in Arizona for NXR. If you plan on going on the NXR trip, I suggest purchasing one. We will have a few extras on hand for the championship race to loan out in AZ if needed, but not for the open races.
- Women's Green and Black Uniforms Tops: Will be available for purchase once in stock.
- Women's Nike Power Stock Race Day Boyshort: This is the short the girls will use to race in. If you want your own pair to keep please order a pair.
What Other Gear Should I Order?
We would like all athletes, and parents, to have a neon green Vista Nation XC T-Shirt from Denver Athletic. Everything else is optional to order. Here are a few things to know about available gear:
- Neon Green Vista Nation Shirts: This is our standard shirt and one that every member of the team, including parents, should have. It is what we wear at every meet. Either the cotton shirt, or the performance shirt are fine to order.
- Athletes going to NXR may want to consider buying an extra lime green cotton T-shirt for the T-shirt exchange.
- Warm-Ups: We are giving everyone on the team the opportunity to purchase your warm-ups. Warm-up tops, and pants are optional. We do not check warm-ups out during the season.
- Additional Apparel: Hats, bags, additional T-Shirts, etc. are all available for purchase, but not required.
- Moms have noticed that the American Apparel Women's Cut shirts (50/50 blend) run about two sizes too small. Consider ordering larger sizes or going with the men's cut instead.