Who is Coach Boele?
- Tuesday's at practice throughout the summer and fall.
- To benefit individual athlete health during the season. To receive treatment form a message therapist or PT elsewhere would cost you approximately $100-$150 a session. This is what you will pay to receive treatment from Jeff over the course of the entire season.
- Anyone on the team needing work done during the season.
- Approximately $7500 for the season (June to December) to show up at practice for 25 weeks ($300 a session). We are asking that any athlete consistently using coach Boele's services to please make a minimum donation of $150 to the Booster Club in the fall. The 2023 cross country program donation fee link will be available in August near the official start of the CHSAA season.
- Any athlete wishing to receive treatment from Coach Boele must have the consent form signed by your parents and brought to practice.
- Parent/Guardian Consent From to Screen and Treat (2023 Updated Form)
- All athletes on the TEAM need to turn in an updated consent form to receive treatment from Coach Boelé.
II. Summer Cross Country: Registration
Below is the most updated registration list for our summer camp. If your name is not on the list you are currently not registered for our summer camp. Please also check the list to see if you are on Final Surge. You will not be able to see daily workouts or receive TEAM practice communications through Final Surge until you have registered for both.
- Updated: Registration list as of 6/11 @ 5:30 p.m.
- Registration Link for Summer Running
- Training Plan Descriptions (Scroll to the bottom of the post)
- How to get registered for Final Surge?
III. Training Updated on Final Surge Through July 5th
Training for High School Athletes has been posted for all registered Final Surge users through July 5th. If you are having trouble seeing daily workouts please contact Coach Dalby or speak to a coach at practice.
IV. Weekend Runs
You will notice in Final Surge that there are "assignments" scheduled for both Saturday and Sunday. Here is a quick overview of both.
Saturday: This is our long run day and we meet as a TEAM Saturday mornings to do this together. Both middle school and high school athletes are able to attend. For HS athletes, getting in your weekend long run is a requirement for the NXRSW trip.
Sunday: This is an optional day to run, cross train, take the day off, or choose your own adventure. Here is what that looks like.
- Option 1: Run 20-45 minutes easy (This should be an easy recovery run. This is a great option for athletes that enjoy running everyday)
- Option 2: Swim for approximately 1 mile (If you want a day away from running, want to train, and know how to swim this is a great option)
- Option 3: Road Bike 30-60 minutes (Love to road bike? Go for it!)
- Option 4: 30-60 minutes minutes elliptical, stationary bike, or rowing machine. (These are great gym options)
- Option 5: Take the day off (Need a day off, take it! No athlete on the team is required to train on Sunday. Need every Sunday off? Also okay. There is no requirement to ever train on Sundays)
- Option 6: Choose your own adventure (Love doing something else? Do it! This is your day to do what you want.)
V. NXRSW Preliminary Trip Information
Information for this years TEAM trip in November to Nike Cross Regional Southwest in the Phoenix metro area is now available. This includes trip description, eligibility, tentative itineraries, parent chaperone help, along with cost and travel information.
VI. Practice Calendar for June 12th-July 8th
The practice schedule for the next 4 weeks is visible on the calendar page. This is to help families stay organized and get help with rides when needed. Please note that off site locations may change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Changes will be communicated thorough the weekly blog, summer email list and to athletes directly on Final Surge.
VII. Schedule for June 12th-18th
Mon: MVHS Trac k@ 7 a.m.
Tue: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Wed: Rocky Heights Middle School @ 7 a.m.
Thur: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Fri: DeKoevend Park @ 7 a.m.
Sat: Denver Audubon Lot (Waterton Canyon) @ 7 a.m.
Sun: Option Day: On Your own or w/ a teammate