On several dates over the summer, the coaching staff would like to make pancakes for our TEAM! We have a few griddles on hand that we will bring with us to make pancakes. We will need a little help with this, however. In-order for us to do this we will need a few things.
- 3 Families that are willing to host the breakfast in their back yard after a Friday run on one of the following date: June 19th, July 3rd, and July 24th
- Parent volunteers to help the coaching staff with making pancakes
- Each member of the team to bring something to contribute to the breakfast when asked
Girls Goal Setting Meeting
The girls goal setting BBQ's will be held on Monday this week. The goal setting meetings are for all HS members of the TEAM including the incoming freshman.
- Girls Goal Setting Meeting: Monday, June 15th at 5:00 p.m. Check email for location address.
- Freshman: Bring water or lemonade for 6
- Sophomores: Salad and dressing for 6
- Jrs: Bring a side dish for 6
- Srs: Dessert for 6
- Coaches: Meat, buns, paper goods
Schedule for June 15th-21st
Mon-Aspen Grove Panera Bread 7 a.m.
-Breakfast afterwards at Panera. Bring $$$ if you want to eat breakfast.
Tue-MVHS 7 a.m.
Wed-Rocky Heights Middle School 7 a.m.
Thur-MVHS 7 a.m.
Fri-Josh Romine's Grandparents House/Pool for long run, pancakes, and swimming 7 a.m. (see email for address)
Sat-Run on your own or with a teammate
Sun-Optional Run on your own, or w/ a teammate