What: This is a chance for all of our parents to get together, have fun, and socialize during the summer.
When: Friday, June 21st at 6:30 p.m.
Where: The O'Sullivan Household
1117 Southbury Court
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Food: Appetizers and deserts
Who: All Vista Parents Veteran and New (no kids please, this is just for the adults to get to know one another.
Parent Contacts: Teresa Smith (720-840-6335) and Kelly O'Sullivan (720-670-6032).
Summer Running for New Vista Families
Please take a look at the following post from some of our veteran Vista Nation families to help the new parents on our team out w/ all thing Mountain Vista HS XC.
Schedule for June 17th-23rd
Monday: MVHS 7 a.m.
Tuesday: MVHS 7 a.m.
-Boys Goal Setting BBQ 5 p.m.
Wednesday: Aspen Grove Panera Bread 7 a.m.
Thursday: MVHS 7 a.m.
-Girls Goal Setting BBQ 5 p.m.
Friday: Bluffs Regional Park 7 a.m.
Saturday: On your own or call a teammate to run
Sunday: On Your Own or call a teammate to run
Goal Setting BBQ's
Our goal setting BBQ's are on Tuesday and Thursday this week. Both goal setting meetings are for all high school members of the TEAM including the incoming freshman.
- Boys Goal Setting Meeting: Tuesday, June 18th at 5-8 p.m. @ Coach Dalby's house. Email will be sent w/ the address will be sent on Monday.
- Girl's Goal Setting Meeting: Thursday, June 20th at 5-8 p.m. @ Coach Dalby's house. Email will be sent w/ address will be sent on Monday.
The goal setting meetings are for every member of the TEAM to attend that can make it, and something I consider to be the most important TEAM meeting of the entire year. It sets a purpose for our training this summer, and allows us to set a focus for the season.
- What to Bring With You
- Please bring a folding chair or camping chair with you to the meeting, and your water bottle. All of the food will be covered.
Training Calendar for June 17th-23rd
Every week a training plan will be posted for you to follow. This will help you to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day along w/ knowing what to run when you are out of town during the summer.
- Training Calendar for June 17th-23rd (link)
- Training Plan Assignments for the Season (check back Monday afternoon to view)