Mon: MVHS Trac k@ 7 a.m.
Tue: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Wed: Grigs Rd Pavilion @ 7 a.m.
Thur: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Fri: Red Stone Park @ 7 a.m.
Sat: Aspen Grove Panera Bread @ 7 a.m.
Sun: Option Day: On Your own or w/ a teammate
Coach Jeff Boelé
Who is Coach Boele?
- Tuesday's at practice throughout the summer and fall.
- To benefit individual athlete health during the season. To receive treatment form a message therapist or PT elsewhere would cost you approximately $100-$150 a session. This is what you will pay to receive treatment from Jeff over the course of the entire season.
- Anyone on the team needing work done during the season.
- Approximately $7500 for the season (June to December) to show up at practice for 25 weeks ($300 a session). We are asking that any athlete consistently using coach Boele's services to please make a minimum donation of $150 to the Booster Club in the fall. The 2023 cross country program donation fee link will be available in August near the official start of the CHSAA season.
- Any athlete wishing to receive treatment from Coach Boele must have the consent form signed by your parents and brought to practice.
- Parent/Guardian Consent From to Screen and Treat (2023 Updated Form)
- All athletes on the TEAM need to turn in an updated consent form to receive treatment from Coach Boelé.
NXRSW Preliminary Trip Information
Information for this years TEAM trip in November to Nike Cross Regional Southwest in the Phoenix metro area is now available. This includes trip description, eligibility, tentative itineraries, parent chaperone help, along with cost and travel information.