This week we are going to try to see groups a few different times. Here is what you need to know.
- Take a look at the schedule to know what days you are meeting with the coaching staff.
- On the days groups are not meeting with coaches we are providing optional meet up locations so that you have someone to run with from your group.
- Freshman will be the only group meeting with a coach 5 days per week. This is to help guide our youngest athletes.
- We are going to a split start time each day. 6:45 and 7:15. Please know what time your group is going.
- The middle school camp will be on the same schedule as the previous week and will continue to meet on campus.
- High School Schedule: June 29th-July 5th
- Middle School and High School Groups
Eligibility Waiver: Required For In Person Contact
- All families need to read the DCSD 2020 Summer Activity Form and sign the waiver.
- Athletes must bring a signed copy of the waiver with them on the day they come to practice with a coach.
- Athletes that do not have the waiver will not be allowed at practice, and asked to return home immediately.
- DCSD 2020 Summer Activity Form and Waiver (Link)
- Please have your payment in this week, before July 5th.
- $100. All fees must be paid by credit card. We are not accepting checks this year.
- This years fee is $50 less than last year.
- The $100 covers the cost of our entire summer XC camp including in person coaching and electronic coaching via Final Surge.
- Our summer program is the main fundraiser for our team each year and how we afford things like additional coaching stipends, uniforms, meet transportation, etc. during the season.
- If anyone cannot pay the $100 camp fee please contact Coach Dalby. Nobody will be turned away.
Training for June 29th-July 5th
From here on, training will be posted for you in the Final Surge App. This will help you to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day, along w/ knowing what to run when you are out of town during the summer.
If you have not signed-up yet for the Final Surge App, or need help doing so, please take a look at the following link for assistance.