Congrats on a fantastic end to your season Vista! The boys ended up placing 6th this year at the state championship, and the girls 4th. Lots of trips to the podium this year, and a few state championship wins! Here is the list of this years All-State Athletes:
- Boys 1600: Caden Foster (5th) and Carter Dillon (runner-up)
- Boys 800: Caden Foster (4th) and Carter Dillon (runner-up)
- Boys 4x800: State Champions (Carter Dillon, Caden Foster, Brody Dempsey, Ethan Rouse)
- Girls 4x800: Runners-up (Caroline Eck, Jenna Fitzsimmons, Becca Walton, and Jessica Barich)
- Girls 800: Becca Walton (8th)
- Girls 1600: Jenna Fitzsimmons (state champion), Caroline Eck (6th), and Sarah O'Sullivan (8th)
- Girls 3200: Jenna Fitzsimmons (state champion), Sarah O'Sullivan (7th), Caroline Eck (9th)
- Girls 100 hurdles: Kara Lucyk (6th)
- Girls 400 hurdles: Kara Lucyk (4th)
- Girls Triple Jump: Sydney Trichler (7th)
- Girls 4x400: 4th (Sydney Trichler, Jenna Fitzsimmons, Mary McCullough, Kara Lucyk)
Here are the full results, pictures, articles, etc from the meet:
- Please bring your uniform to L503 before the end of the day on Tuesday, or to the banquet to avoid an end of the year fine.
When: Tuesday, May 22nd @ 6 p.m.
Where: MVHS Commons
DESSERT AND APPETIZERS BANQUET
Doors open at 5:30; Program begins promptly at 6:00.
We want to stay on schedule because it's finals week!
All Track & Field athletes and their families are welcome.
Please see link below for more details about what to bring:
Distance Training Schedule
Please take a look at the attached training schedules prior to coming to practice, and to see what your runs are on the weekends.
XC Summer Camp Info/Registration
Information about our summer XC camp, including important dates, has been posted. Please make sure you have registered before June 4th.
- Summer XC Camp Information
- Online Summer Camp Registration (Complete before June 4th)
- 2018 Summer XC Camp Flyer (pdf)
- Summer Parent/Athlete Letter (pdf)
Pre-Season XC Meetings and Time Off
Everyone should be enjoying some time off from running right now. No need to do anything until we return on June 4th for the start of summer conditioning.
We will have a pair of brief meetings this week after after finals to talk about the upcoming summer.
- Girls Pre-season meeting: Wednesday at 12:20 to 12:30 in L503
- Boys pre-season meeting: Thursday at 12:20 to 12:30 in L503