Mon- Aspen Grove Panera Bread @ 3:20 p.m. (Distance Runners)
-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Tue- MVHS @ 3:10
Wed- MVHS @ 3:10
Thur- JV Home Meet @ 3:30
Practice @ 3:10
Fri- MVHS @ 3:10
Sat- Broomfield Shootout
Sun-On Your Own, or Call a Teammate to Run
- Payment: https://vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/520100051
- Why: There are currently 155 athletes out for track and field this spring. As a result, we have hired 8 coaches. The DCSD is only providing four coaching stipends for the spring track & field season. This is two fewer stipends than we are given most years. As a result, we are asking every family on the team to make a small donation to the Track & Field Booster Club.
- Program Fee Recommendations:
- $50 recommended donation to help compensate our assistant coaches for the 2022 spring season.
- $120 recommended for distance runners that are consistently seeing Coach Boele for massage therapy on Tuesdays.
- Other Amount: Any amount to help support the program is greatly appreciated if you are unable to afford the recommended donation amounts. Likewise, if you would like to donate more your support is always valued.
- Fundraising Goal for 2022: $7000 will cover the cost of the two assistant coaching stipends that DCSD has removed from the track and field program this season.
When: Saturday, March 26th
Where: Broomfield High School
Transportation: There is no bus for this meet. Please provide your own ride to and from the meet.
Spectator Fee: Not sure, but probably $5.
Meet Information and Schedule:
- Broomfield Results and Heat Sheets
- Broomfield Time Schedule
- This meet will run ahead of schedule if possible.
Mountain Vista JV Meet
When: Thursday at 3:30 p.m.
Where: MVHS Track
Out-of-Class: Athletes are not being dismissed early for the home meet.
JV Meet Order of Events (pdf)
Meet Line-ups for This Week
- Thank you for your patience as the coaching staff organized 155 athletes into competitions for this week. Please speak with your event coach if you do not see your name in the lineups.
- Athletes must be academic eligible (no F's in any classes) to be able to compete in either meet this week.
- Line-ups for Broomfield and JV Home Meet