When: Saturday, March 27th Starting at 11:00 a.m.
Where: Harrison High School, Colorado Springs
Heats and Time Schedule: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xv4DoeUHYMBHwP4H9xPWwtVXv-wtPXz6/view?usp=sharing
Who: All Vista Nation middle school and high school athletes taking part in our winter training camp are eligible to compete.
Race Distances: A.M. 3200/P.M. 800 (athletes can only compete in one race distance)
Registration: Registration for this event is now closed.
Entry Cost: $10 (bring to practice the week of the meet)
Due to COVID restrictions, spectators will not be allowed inside of the stadium for this event. However, spectators may watch from outside of the fence to watch the races.
Schedule for March 22nd-28th
Mon: MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Tue: MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wed: A.M. Run for plans 3 and 4 (on your own)
-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Thur: Redstone Park @ 3:10 p.m.
Fri: MHVS 3:10 p.m.
Sat: Winter Race #2: Harrison HS, Colo. Springs
Sun: Run On your own -or- w/ a teammate
2021 Chandler Rotary Invitational
Chandler Rotary has updated their website for those that are planning on competing. Please remember that this is a "club" event and not being organized by the track and field staff at Vista. All travel arrangements should be made by individual athletes and their families. Due to DCSD School District COVID Policy the MVHS coaching staff will not be in attendance in Arizona.
- All out of state (including Colorado) athletes will be competing on April 9th and 10th in the USATF Unattached Club Session
- 2021 Meet Website: www.chandlerrotarytm.com/
- Unattached Meet Information
- Meet Schedule
- Meet Registration
- Athletes/families are responsible for their registration into the meet. Registration is now open. The deadline to register is Thursday, April 1st.
- Athletes will need to register as "unattached"
- Athletes should be a registered USATF member. If they are not members of the USATF they will need to sign a waiver for secondary insurance. See the USATF website for membership information (link)
- $15.00 per athlete entered, with a three event limit. Entry fee will be payable through the Chandler Unified School District webpage through a program called InTouch. All athletes will be allowed to compete in the three events that they signed up for.