Chandler Rotary has updated their website for those that are planning on competing. Please remember that this is a "club" event and not being organized by the track and field staff at Vista. All travel arrangements should be made by individual athletes and their families. Due to DCSD School District COVID Policy the MVHS coaching staff will not be in attendance in Arizona.
- All out of state (including Colorado) athletes will be competing on April 9th and 10th in the USATF Unattached Club Session
- 2021 Meet Website: www.chandlerrotarytm.com/
- Unattached Meet Information
- Meet Schedule
- Meet Registration
- Athletes/families are responsible for their registration into the meet. Registration is now open. The deadline to register is Thursday, April 1st.
- Athletes will need to register as "unattached"
- Athletes should be a registered USATF member. If they are not members of the USATF they will need to sign a waiver for secondary insurance. See the USATF website for membership information (link)
- $15.00 per athlete entered, with a three event limit. Entry fee will be payable through the Chandler Unified School District webpage through a program called InTouch. All athletes will be allowed to compete in the three events that they signed up for.
There will be more information emailed by the week of March 20 about payment procedures.
Mon: MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Tue: MVHS @ 3:10
Wed: Rocky Heights Middle School @ 3:20
Thur: MVHS 3:10
Fri: On Your Own
Sat: On Your Own
Sun: On your own
Weight Room For This Week
- 2021 Weight Room Plan (link)
- We have weight room access on Tuesday and Friday afternoon after our run.
When: Saturday, March 27th
Where: Niwot HS (tentative)
Who: All Vista Nation middle school and high school athletes taking part in our winter training camp are eligible to compete.
Race Distances: A.M. 3200/P.M. 800 (athletes can only compete in one race distance)
Registration: Will be available online the week before the meet.
Entry Cost: $10 (bring to practice the week of the meet)
Meet Information (PDF)
Highlands Ranch Running Club for Parents
A message and invitation from Roxane Geisler:
If you run or you are interested in starting, I would like to invite you to join the Highlands Ranch Running Club which is the run club that I founded in 2008 and have coached. We are starting our track workouts on March 3rd at 6:30pm and we have Saturday long runs at 7:30am. We have some new coaches and one is a former Vista coach, Arthur Cooke and the other is Susan Williams, who is an Olympic triathlon medalist. We have all levels of runners from very beginner run/walk athletes to ultra marathoners. Please find out more by checking out our website at www.highlandsranchrunningclub.org or email at email@example.com