- 2021 Team Handbook and Policies
- Season D COVID Protocols and Guidelines for Athletes
- 2021 Track & Field Meet Schedule
- Any athlete with a failing grade will be temporarily removed from competing in meets this season until their grades are all passing.
- Grade reports come out on Monday. Athletes have until the next Monday to improve the failing grade before losing eligibility to compete.
- When an athletes grade improves from failing to passing they will need to come see Coach Dalby in L503 to confirm before being allowed to compete in meets again.
- Athletes that fail a class this semester become ineligible to participate in track and field during the month of June.
If athletes still need to check-out a uniform for the season here are your opportunities to do so this week:
- From 7 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday in L503 (Coach Dalby's room)
- During SOAR time on Thursday from 7:30 to 9 a.m. in L503 (Coach Dalby's room)
- Uniforms will not be checked-out during or after practice this week. Please make plans to show up before school on Wednesday or Thursday if you need a uniform.
- Throwers: Coach Gardner will be giving you your uniforms at practice this week if you have not already received one.
Highlands Ranch JV
When: Thursday at 3:30 p.m.
Where: Highlands Ranch HS Track
Transportation: There is no bus for this meet. Please provide your own ride to and from the meet.
Out-of-Class: Athletes will be dismissed at 2:15 on Thursday.
JV Meet Order of Event/Meet Schedule (pdf)
Teams: Highlands Ranch, Vista, Rock Canyon, Heritage
Continental League Early Qualifier
Heat Sheets (PDF)
When: Saturday morning
- Track Events start at 8:45 a.m.
- Field Events start at 9 a.m.
- Echo Park Stadium (Parker)
- 11901 Newlin Gulch Blvd, Parker, CO 80134
- Continental League Early Qualifier Meet Information (PDF)
- Results Page (Colorado Milesplit)
- All athletes competing should arrive at Echo Park Stadium by 7:45 a.m. unless otherwise discussed with your event coach.
- Community Service: We are looking for 3-4 athletes that can help Coach Kunz with the high jump on Saturday morning. 5 hours of community service will be given. If interested, please come see Coach Dalby in L503 or talk to Coach Kunz at practice.
- $5 entry fee for all spectators into the meet.
- Spectators must remain in the stands at all times. No parents/spectators on the infield or on the side of the track.
Schedule for May 3rd-9th
Mon: MVHS @ 3:10
Tue: MVHS @ 3:10
Distance Runners @ Redstone Park 3:20
Wed: MVHS @ 3:10
Thur: Highlands Ranch JV Meet @ 3:30
MVHS @ 3:10 (Sprinters, Throwers, Jumpers)
Distance Runners Practice @ HRHS 3:20
Fri: MVHS @ 3:10
Sat: Continental League Early Qualifier Meet
Distance Runners Practice @ MVHS 8 a.m.
Sun: On Your Own
Meet Line-ups for This Week
- Meet line-ups for Thursday's HRHS JV meet and Saturday's Continental League Varsity meet.
- Please come talk to an event coach if you do not see your name in the line-ups.
- Please talk to your event coach at practice on Monday to know which meet you will be attending.