We had some nice races to finish out the season this weekend for our boys. At Footlocker Midwest in Kenosha, WI Josh Romine was all-regional with a 15th place 15:28 performance. Carter Dillion ran a PR of 15:50, and Weston Hart a season best of 16:38. Well done guys!
Footlocker Midwest Results (link)
NXN Live Stream
Our girls race in Portland this weekend will be streamed live at the link below. Meet information is also attached. The girls race at 11:05 (mountain time) on Saturday.f
Spring Break Arizona Trip
The track trip for the spring has been finalized. We will be traveling to the Phoenix metro area for the Chandler Rotary Invitational, instead of the San Francisco Trip. There will be standards to meet for this trip. Athletes will need to talk with either Coach Dalby (distance runners), or Coach Kunz (sprinters, jumpers, throwers) before booking airfare for this trip to see if they will be able to attend or not. Here is the preliminary info:
- Trip Dates: Arriving in Phoenix on Thursday, March 23rd. Flying home the morning of Sunday, March 26th.
- Meet Website (link)
- Meet Standards (link): Athletes must either meet these standards, or show the potential to meet standards to be eligible for trip
- Airfare: Athletes are responsible for booking their own flights. Start looking early as flights to Phoenix over spring break can be a little more expensive.
- Talk w/ A Coach: Athletes will need to talk with either Coach Dalby, or Coach Kunz before booking tickets. We are only guaranteed 2 athletes per event, and a 3rd and 4th athlete if meet standards are meet (or potential to meet standard has been shown).
- Parent Help: We will be in need of parent chaperones on the trip to help transport student-athletes around. If you are planning on attending the trip, and are willing to chaperone, please email Coach Dalby.
- Hotel: Hampton Inn Chandler Fashion Square (link). We are putting 4 athletes in a room to cut down on the expense of the trip.
- We currently have 13 athletes/coaching rooms booked here for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Parent Chaperones are responsible for booking their own accommodations.
- Athlete Costs: Athletes are responsible for the full cost of the trip including airfare, hotel, meals, rental cars, spending money. Payment for hotel, rental cars will be due the week of spring break.
Training Document for November 21st-27th
Please review this weeks training document so that you know what your runs are before coming to practice each day.
Link to Team Training Document
Vista Nation Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
When: Thursday, December 15th
Where: Bowlero in Lone Tree
Time: 5:00 p.m.