Please fill out the following 2 waivers and return to Coach Dalby no later than practice time on Thursday.
Schedule: Nov 11th-17th
Monday: Red Stone Park 8 a.m.
Tuesday: MVHS 3:10
Wednesday: Morning Run 6 a.m.
Thursday: Morning Run 6:30 a.m.
Friday: Writer's Vista 3:20
Saturday: MVHS 8 a.m.
Training Calendar for November 2019
Every week a training plan will be posted for you to follow. This will help you to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day along w/ knowing what to run on the weekends if we don't have practice.
Please turn your uniforms in this week to avoid a $100 fine ($50 for shorts/$50 for top). Uniforms can be turned in at any time to coach Selle's, or Coach Dalby's classrooms. Athletes that have not turned in uniforms by Friday will have a fine on file with the front office.
Nike Cross Southwest (NXR): Your Trip Planning Checklist
For those families and student athletes who will be traveling to Arizona to compete at NXR 2019, here are four things you can do to get ready:
- Watch your email for updates on travel logistics, itineraries and trip planning reminders.
- Make arrangements to get your athlete to and from DIA. (This is NOT coordinated in the team carpooling.)
- Please submit your payment for the trip on or before Nov. 6.
- Drop or mail your payment of $155 to Therese Fitzsimmons (see email for address) or give to Therese at the XC Banquet.
- Checks can be made payable to MVHS Booster Club.
- Make plans to attend our “NXR For Newbies” meeting on Saturday, Nov. 16 at 4pm at the Montano home. (Please see email for address) Some veteran NXR parents are hosting a meet and greet to orient the new parents. The Arizona trip is super fun, but sometimes overwhelming to the first timers. YOU WILL WANT TO COME TO THIS IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NXR OR YOU ARE CHAPERONING FOR THE FIRST TIME. All NXR families are invited; if you're not new, then you're a vet and you have wisdom to share. Hope to see you there.
Find lots more info and helpful details at the NXR 2019 Southwest page on the blog.