State Meet Information
When: Saturday, October 17th
Where: Norris Penrose Event Center/Bear Creek Park in Colorado Springs
Bus: There is a bus going to and from the state meet on Saturday. All athletes and alternates should plan to be on the bus. Unfortunately, we are not able to bring additional athletes down to Colorado Springs with us this year.
- 1:00 p.m. Departure from MVHS to the state meet course.
- 7:00 p.m. Bus returns to MVHS
- Boys @ 4:00 p.m.
- Girls @ 4:45 p.m.
Waves: Wave Assignments (link)
Watch live: NFHS Network (link to live stream)
Updated Meet Information (10/14)
Updated Spectator Info (10/14):
- Please see the attached “State XC Site Map”. Spectators must remain in the “Spectator Area” indicated on the “State XC Site Map”. We ask for your assistance in communicating this and ensuring this is adhered to. Spectators are also allowed on the Bear Creek side of the course. Spectators will not be allowed at the start or finish.
- For those spectators planning to watch the meet from the allowable areas at Norris Penrose or the Bear Creek side of the course, please see the attached “State XC Site Map” for parking locations. The available parking locations are indicated on the map in the black outlined areas. Parking for these lots is $10. Spectators will need to walk through Norris Penrose to get to Bear Creek Park. Cars that park at Bear Creek Park East will be ticketed/towed.
Post Season Options
Below is a list of potential options for non-school related post season meets. This list will be updated as new options present themselves. Please come talk to a coach before making decisions about what races you want to be a part of. The coaches are happy to support you in your post-season racing goals in any way we can.
- Cheyenne Mountain Halloween Track 2-Mile: TBD October 30th or 31st
- Kokopelli HS Invitational: Friday, November 6th
- 2-Mile 4 REAL: November 11th (tentative)
- Colorado AAU Regional Meet: November 14th
- Colorado vs Utah Boarder War: November 21st 1-hour south of Salt Lake City, UT (tentative). Information to come. Spots available for 14 boy and 14 girls.
- AAU National XC Championship: December 5th