Monday at practice we will talk about post season options for everyone interested. The coaches are waiting to come up with a workout plan on Final Surge for the week based on that conversation, but here is this weeks tentative plan:
- Monday: 30-45 minute recovery run + strides
- Tuesday: 60-90 minute Long Run
- Wednesday: 30-45 minute recovery + hill sprints
- Thursday: A.M. Run (plan 3 and 4)/P.M. Workout
- Friday: A.M. Run (plan 3 and 4)/P.M. Recovery Run + strides
- Saturday: Workout
- Sunday: 30-45 minute recovery run
Schedule for October 19th-25th
Post Season Options
Below is a list of potential options for non-school related post season meets. This list will be updated as new options present themselves. Please come talk to a coach before making decisions about what races you want to be a part of. The coaches are happy to support you in your post-season racing goals in any way we can.
- Cheyenne Mountain Halloween Track 2-Mile: TBD October 30th or 31st
- Kokopelli HS Invitational: Friday, November 6th
- 2-Mile 4 REAL: November 11th (tentative)
- Cheyenne Mountain Track 1 mile -or- 5K: November 11th (tentative.
- Colorado AAU Regional Meet: November 14th
- Colorado vs Utah Boarder War: November 21st 1-hour south of Salt Lake City, UT (tentative). Information to come. Spots available for 14 boy and 14 girls.
- AAU National XC Championship: December 5th