Monday- Redstone Park 3:20
Tuesday- MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wednesday- Morning Run 6 a.m. @ MVHS
Thursday-Morning Run 6:30 a.m. @ MVHS
-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Friday- Doherty Invitational
Saturday- Aspen Grove Panera Bread 8 a.m.
Sunday-On your own
Training Plans for the Week
If you are unsure which plan to follow please come talk to the coaches.
Doherty Spartan Invitational
Where: Bear Creek Park in Colorado Springs
Bus to the Meet: There are two busses to the meet.
Out-of-Class: Out of class at 10:45. The busses leave at 11:00. This is an early departure time, as this is the only time the district could arrange busses for us on Friday.
Carpool Home: The school district is unable to get us home on Friday. We are asking all athletes to ride home with their parents, or to carpool home with a friend.
2:00 girls open
2:45 boys open
3:30 girls varsity, run 9
4:00 boys varsity, run 9
Meet Website and Course Map(link)
Fall Break Practices
Practices will be held at 8 a.m. during fall break. Please check the calendar for locations.
Team Dinner- Thursday October 4th 5:30- 7:30pm
Hosted by Jessica Barich
- Potluck Style. Please bring your assigned dish. Food assignments will rotate each week.
- Please don’t show up empty handed
- Bring enough for 4 people
- Try to keep it healthy-ish
- Label your dishes and remind your athlete to bring all dishes home
- We have plenty of serving utensils - no need to send those
- Parents are welcome to stop in and check it out.
- Dinners start at 5:30pm- feel free to contact Aurora Barich if you want to drop your dish off ahead of time.
- Freshman Girls: Pasta
- Freshman Boys: Protein
- Sophomores: Pasta or Protein
- Juniors: Fruit or Salad
- Seniors: Pasta
New CHSAA Requirement: Arbiter
STUDENTS ONLY (Parents youDO NOT need an account)
Beginning with school year 2018-19, Student Athletes MUST create an account with CHSAA using one of the following methods:
- Text S41320 to 69274. You will then receive a text reply with a link to create an account.
- Create an account at arbiterathlete.com from any desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad, or smartphone.
NXR Attendance List
The attached list are the names of those people that have confirmed w/ Therese Fitzsimmons (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you are going on this years NXRSW trip to Arizona. If you do not see your name on the list, we currently do not have a hotel room reserved for you or car space. Please email Therese ASAP before we release our extra hotel rooms that are reserved on our team block.