Tuesday- DeKoevend Park 3:20 p.m.
Wednesday-6 a.m. Run MVHS
MVHS 3 p.m.
Thursday-6:30 a.m. Run MVHS
Friday- MVHS 3 p.m.
Saturday- Waterton Canyon 7 a.m.
Sunday-See training schedule
Fall Break Practices and League Championships
Here is the important information to know for the week of Fall Break from October 7th-15th.
- We will practice at 8 a.m. each day, including Saturday's.
- Seniors will lead "doubles" that week at 4 p.m.
- The League Championship is on the afternoon of Wednesday, October 11th.
- To be eligible for the varsity or JV races at Leagues athletes will have to be at all practices over fall break.
- The 5A Region 5 state qualifier is the week after break. We are able to run 9 boys, and 9 girls in this competition. To be considered for the Regional team athletes must be present at all practices over break.
- If you are traveling with the team to AZ for NXR in November, you must be at all practices during fall break to be eligible for that trip
Nike Cross Regionals Southwest Update
If you have not already done so please email Mr. Walton about your intentions to travel to Arizona in November if you are making the trip. If you do not let Mr. Walton know ASAP there will not be a hotel room reserved for you in AZ, or space in a car.
Nike Cross Regional Southwest Trip Information
Doherty Spartan Invitational
When: Thursday, October 5th
Where: Bear Creek Park in Colorado Springs
Transportation: There are two busses leaving for the meet at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday. You will be dismissed from 4th and 6th that day. There is only one bus returning to Vista. Please ride home with parents or a teammate if possible.
Meet Info/Schedule/Course Map Document
Team Dinner Details
Wednesday, October 4th - Team Dinner at Zoe Simmon's House at 5:30ish. Address will be sent out via text on "Remind" (sign-up if you have not already)
Parents are welcome to stay for the dinner!
Remember to bring your assigned item for 8-10 runners.
- Keep it healthy.
- Label your dish and remind your athlete to bring your dish home.
- We have plenty of serving utensils so no need to send them.
- Help clean up and a huge Thank You to Julia Chambers and her family.
- Seniors- Drinks or Desserts (Water or Chocolate Milk, no soda)
- Freshman- Fruit or Salad (No Veggie Trays Please, they don’t get eaten)
- Sophomores- Pasta Dishes (No Cold Deli Pasta Please, they don’t get eaten either)
- Juniors - Protein (Meatballs, Sliders, Wings, Sloppy Joes, Chicken Tenders/Nuggets, Crock Pot BBQ)
Training for the Week
Please email Coach Dalby for access to the plans if you are having issues logging in.
September 25th-8th Training Plans (link)