Monday-MVHS 8 a.m.
Tuesday- MVHS 8 a.m.
Thursday-Writer's Vista Park 8 a.m.
Friday- Doughnuts From Dalby's 8 a.m. (address will be sent during the week)
Saturday- MVHS 8 a.m.
Sunday-See training schedule
Contiental League Championships Info
When: Wednesday, October 9th
Where: Polson Ranch in Sedalia
Transportation: There are 2 busses leaving Vista at 1:15. Please arrive by 1:00. There is only one bus returning to school. Please ride home with your parents after the meet, or a teammate if possible.
- 2:45 Coach's meeting
- 3:00 Boys B (JV)
- 3:30 Girls B (JV)
- 4:00 Boys A (Varsity)
- 4:30 Girls A (Varsity)
- 5:00 Boys C (Open)
- 5:30 Girls C (Open)
- 6:00 Awards
Awards: Top 14 in all races will receive ribbons. Top team in each race will receive a plaque.
League Line-ups (d0c)
Team Dinner Details
Tuesday, October 10th - Team Dinner at Cameron Beal's House at 5:30ish. Address will be sent out via text on "Remind" (sign-up if you have not already)
Parents are welcome to stay for the dinner!
Remember to bring your assigned item for 8-10 runners.
- Keep it healthy.
- Label your dish and remind your athlete to bring your dish home.
- We have plenty of serving utensils so no need to send them.
- Help clean up and a huge Thank You to Julia Chambers and her family.
- Juniors- Drinks or Desserts (Water or Chocolate Milk, no soda)
- Seniors- Fruit or Salad (No Veggie Trays Please, they don’t get eaten)
- Freshman- Pasta Dishes (No Cold Deli Pasta Please, they don’t get eaten either)
- Sophomores - Protein (Meatballs, Sliders, Wings, Sloppy Joes, Chicken Tenders/Nuggets, Crock Pot BBQ)
Training for the Week
Please email Coach Dalby for access to the plans if you are having issues logging in.
October 9th-15th Training Plans (link)