Great efforts at Liberty Bell this weekend Vista Nation! We are really proud of the way everyone showed up to compete. The Girls were Sweepstakes A, B, and C champs. The boys A and B champs, and runners-up in the C race. Results Videos, articles, etc. below!
Schedule For September 10th-16th
Monday- Writer's Vista Park 3:20
Tuesday- MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wednesday- Morning Run 6 a.m. @ MVHS
Thursday-Morning Run 6:30 a.m. @ MVHS
-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Friday- MVHS 3:10 p.m. (travel day if not racing on Saturday)
Sat-Rock Canyon Invitational
Sunday-On your own
Training Plans for the Week
If you are unsure which plan to follow please come talk to the coaches.
Rock Canyon Invitational
When: Saturday, September 15th
Where: Rock Canyon High School
Arrival: Please be at the meet by 7:30 a.m. to receive your number.
8:30am Boys Varsity (run 7, score 5)
9:00am Girls Varsity (run 7, score 5)
9:30am Boys JV (unlimited entries, score 5) Medals top 10 in finish chute
10:00am Girls JV (unlimited entries, score 5)Medals Top 10 in finish chute
10:45am HS Awards
Super Fun Team Day Registration
What: Super fun team day trip to Gleenwood Springs to run and hangout at the hot springs afterwards.
When: Saturday, September 29th. Buses leaving Vista at 6 a.m. We will return late afternoon that day.
Cost: There will be a small fee to cover the cost of bussing and lunch.
Registration: Please fill out the link below by Friday so that we know how many busses to keep reserved for the trip.
Hosted by Santi and Marco Montano
- Potluck Style. Please bring your assigned dish. Food assignments will rotate each week.
- Please don’t show up empty handed
- Bring enough for 6 people
- Try to keep it healthy-ish
- Label your dishes and remind your athlete to bring all dishes home
- We have plenty of serving utensils - no need to send those
- Parents are welcome to stop in and check it out.
- Dinners start at 5:30pm- feel free to contact Teresa Montano if you want to drop your dish off ahead of time.
- Freshman Girls: Fruit OR Salad
- Freshman Boys: Protein OR Pasta
- Sophomores: Protein
- Juniors: Pasta
- Seniors: Fruit or Salad
New CHSAA Requirement: Arbiter
STUDENTS ONLY (Parents youDO NOT need an account)
Beginning with school year 2018-19, Student Athletes MUST create an account with CHSAA using one of the following methods:
- Text S41320 to 69274. You will then receive a text reply with a link to create an account.
- Create an account at arbiterathlete.com from any desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad, or smartphone.