STUDENTS ONLY (Parents youDO NOT need an account)
Beginning with school year 2018-19, Student Athletes MUST create an account with CHSAA using one of the following methods:
- Text S41320 to 69274. You will then receive a text reply with a link to create an account.
- Create an account at arbiterathlete.com from any desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad, or smartphone.
Rock Canyon Recap
Nice job stepping up into some bigger races this weekend! With sitting a large group of our older runners this week, our team stepped up nicely. 2nd in the JV boys race, and 1st in the JV girls race! Also a shoutout to Annie Nats for a top 15 finish in the girls varsity race!
August Sept 17th-23rd Schedule
Monday- MVHS 3:10
Tuesday- MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wednesday- Morning Run 6 a.m. @ MVHS
-Redstone Park 3:20
Thursday-Morning Run 6:30 a.m. @ MVHS
-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Friday- Dave Sanders Invitational
Clement Park, Littleton
Sat-On Your Own
Sunday-On your own
Training Plans for the Week
If you are unsure which plan to follow please come talk to the coaches.
Columbine Dave Sanders Invitational
Where: Clement Park, Littleton
Bus: The bus leaves MVHS at 1 p.m. on Friday. All athletes competing should be on the bus unless otherwise approved by the coaching staff. There is one bus returning to Vista after the meet on Friday if you do not have a ride home.
3:00 D1 Varsity Boys - Run 10, Score 5
3:40 D1 Open Boys B Team - Run 10, Score 5
4:30 D1 Varsity Girls - Run 10, Score 5
5:10 D1 Open Girls B Team - Run 10, Score 5
5:40 D1 Open Boys C Team - Run Unlimited, Score 5
5:50 D1 Open Girls C Team - Run Unlimited, Score 5
6:20 Presentation of Awards
Team Dinner- Thursday September 20th 5:30- 7:30pm
Hosted by Aaron Hart
- Potluck Style. Please bring your assigned dish. Food assignments will rotate each week.
- Please don’t show up empty handed
- Bring enough for 4 people
- Try to keep it healthy-ish
- Label your dishes and remind your athlete to bring all dishes home
- We have plenty of serving utensils - no need to send those
- Parents are welcome to stop in and check it out.
- Dinners start at 5:30pm- feel free to contact Michelle Hart if you want to drop your dish off ahead of time.
- Freshman Girls: Clean Up Crew
- Freshman Boys: Pasta
- Sophomores: Fruit or Salad
- Juniors: Protein
- Seniors: Pasta or Protein