Some really great race performances this past week! Here are the links to all results, articles, videos, pics, etc.
Workouts, Runs, and Doubles This Week
Because people are on different race schedules this week Training Peaks is a little messy. Here are a few things to know.
- We are meeting on Wed, Thur, and Fri this week for our double runs. If you are racing this week only do a double on Wednesday. If you want to do another one it can be done on Saturday, or go out and run easy for 30 mins on Sunday.
- If you are only doing 1 double this week, but not racing, you pick which day to do it.
- If not racing, you are working out on Thursday and Saturday this week.
- If you are racing, Tuesday is your only workout this week.
- Your overall volume for the week if not racing should be close to your peak mileage. (i.e. If your highest week of running has been 45 miles a week this season, you should be close to 45 again this week)
Dave Sanders Invitational
When: Friday, September 25th
Where: Clement Park, Littleton
Transportation: Arrive at Vista by 12:45. The bus leaves at 1. All athletes competing should be on the bus to the meet. There is 1 return bus home after the meet.
Varsity Boys: Gleeson, Lovejoy, O'Sullivan, Dillion, Hellier, Lund, Beal, Rouse, Baade, Hafner
Varsity Girls: Suntken, Walton, Nats, Simmons, Anderson, Soares, Schwartzkopf, Chambers, Hendren
JV Boys: Cochrane, Geisler, Hansen, Dempsey, Probst, Foster, Schokley, Radman, Schauer, Burgoyne
JV Girls: No Team
Open Boys: All boys not in the varsity or JV race
Open Girls" All girls not in the varsity race
Course Map (pdf)
Teams Running (doc)
Meet Info (doc)
Official Website (link)
ORDER OF RACES:
3:00 D1 Varsity Boys Run 10, Score 5
3:10 D2 Varsity Girls Run 10, Score 5
3:40 D1 Open Boys “B” Team Run 10, Score 5
3:50 D2 Open Girls Unlimited, Score 5
4:20 D2 Varsity Boys Run 10, Score 5
4:30 D1 Varsity Girls Run 10, Score 5
5:00 D2 Open Boys Unlimited, Score 5
5:10 D1 Open Girls “B” Team Run 10, Score 5
5:40 D1 Open Boys “C” Team Unlimited, Score 5
5:50 D1 Open Girls “C” Team Unlimited, Score 5
6:20 Presentation of Awards
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team trophies will be awarded to the varsity divisions. Top 10 varsity individuals in each division will receive medals, and the 11th thru 25th place varsity individuals will receive ribbons. Top 25 individuals in each open division will receive ribbons.
Schedule for September 21st-27th
Tue- P.M. Run MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wed-Morning run 6 a.m.
Redstone Park 3:20 p.m.
Thur- Morning Run MVHS 6:30 a.m.
-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Fri- Morning Run 9 a.m. MVHS (if not racing)
-Dave Sander Invitational, Clement Park
Sat-MVHS 8 a.m.
Sun-Optional Run on your own, or w/ a teammate