Monday: No School/Long Run on your own or w/ a teammate
Tuesday: MVHS 3:10
Wednesday: Morning Run 6 A.M. (plans 3 and 4)
Redstone Park 3:20
Thursday: Morning Run 6:15 (boys plans 3 and 4)
Friday: MVHS 3:10
Saturday: Liberty Bell Invitational
Sunday: On Your Own
Training Calendar for September 2019
Every week a training plan will be posted for you to follow. This will help you to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day along w/ knowing what to run on the weekends if we don't have practice.
- Training Calendar for September (link)
- Training Plan Assignments for the Season (link)
- All freshman are on plan 1 for the season. If you do not see your name on a plan please come see one of the coaches.
Liberty Bell Invitational
When: Saturday, September 7th
Where: Heritage High School
Meet Information and Schedule (website)
Schedule: We are in the races highlighted in red
8:30Division 2 Boys A Run 7 - Score 5
8:33Division 2 Girls ARun 7 - Score 5
8:50Division 1 Boys A Run 7 - Score 5
8:53Division 1 Girls A Run 7 - Score 5
9:10Sweepstakes Boys ARun 7 - Score 5
9:13Sweepstakes Girls ARun 7 - Score 5
9:30Division 3 BoysRun Unlimited - Score 5
9:33Division 3 GirlsRun Unlimited - Score 5
9:50Division 2 Boys BRun Unlimited - Score 5
9:53Division 2 Girls BRun Unlimited - Score 5
10:15Division 1 Boys B Run 7 - Score 5
10:18Division 1 Girls B Run 7 - Score 5
10:40Sweepstakes Boys BRun 7 - Score 5
10:43Sweepstakes Girls BRun 7 - Score 5
11:05Division 1 Boys C Run Unlimited - Score 5
11:08Division 1 Girls C Run Unlimited - Score 5
11:25Sweepstakes Boys CRun Unlimited - Score 5
11:28Sweepstakes Girls CRun Unlimited - Score 5
Team Dinner on Friday
Hosted by Seth Rouse
- Potluck Style. Please bring your assigned dish, assignments rotate weekly.
- Please don't show up empty handed
- Bring enough for 8 people
- Try to keep it healthy-ish
- Label your dishes and remind your athlete to bring your dishes home
- We have plenty of serving utensils- no need to send those
- Athletes- bring your water bottles.
- Parents are welcome to stop in and check it out.
- Remember to clean up after yourselves and thank your hosts.
- Dinner starts at 5:30 pm- feel free to contact Ms. Smith or Mr. Rouse if you want to drop your dish ahead of time.
- Freshmen- Pasta
- Sophomores- Salad
- Juniors Girls- Fruit
- Junior Boys- Chocolate Milk and Cups
- Seniors- Protein
Any questions or concerns, please contact Kathy Shockley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann Metz at email@example.com
NXRSW Trip Information
Below is all of the information you need to know about this years trip to Arizona. Please book flights ASAP if you plan on going! The TEAM flight is currently around $250 round trip. Information on the team flights can be found in the information posted.