Another awesome job last weekend racing at Arapahoe! The day was highlighted by the boys and girls frosh/soph teams sweeping their races with crazy low scores of 66 points for the boys and 22 points for the girls.
Results, articles, videos, pictures and more are posted on Milesplit.
Team Picture Day
Picture day is scheduled for Wednesday at 3 p.m. Please bring your uniform tops and bottoms with you to be in the picture. The coaches will not be checking out additional uniforms on Wednesday if athletes forget to bring their uniform.
When: Saturday, September 9th
Where: Heritage HS
Arrival: There is not bus to this meet. All Vista athletes should be at Heritage HS by 8 a.m. on Saturday.
Below are the races MVHS will be participating in. There are a total of 18 races in all Saturday morning so please know the schedule.
- 9:25 Boys Sweepstakes A (varsity Division runners 1-7)
- 9:28 Girls Sweepstakes A (varsity division runners 1-7)
- 10:45 Boys Sweepstakes B (runners 8-14)
- 10:48 Girls Sweepstakes B (runners 8-14)
- 11:25 Boys Sweepstakes C (unlimited entries)
- 11:28 Girls Sweepstakes C (unlimited entries
- 12:00 Awards and Team meeting
Schedule for September 3rd-9th
Monday- No School On Your Own
Tuesday- MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Wednesday- Morning Run 6 a.m. @
-Team Pictures 3 p.m.
-Practice after pictures
Thursday-Morning Run 6:30 a.m. @ MVHS
-MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Friday- MVHS 3:10 p.m.
Sat-Liberty Bell Invitational
Sunday-On your own
Monday-No School, run on your own
Training Plans for the Week
If you are unsure which plan to follow please come talk to the coaches.
Team DinnerFriday September 7th
Hosted by Sarah and Jack O’Sullivan
- Potluck Style. Please bring your assigned dish. Food assignments will rotate each week.
- Please don’t show up empty handed
- Bring enough for 8 people
- Try to keep it healthy-ish
- Label your dishes and remind your athlete to bring all dishes home
- We have plenty of serving utensils - no need to send those
- Parents are welcome to stop in and check it out.
- Dinners start at 5:30pm- feel free to contact Therese if you want to drop your dish off ahead of time.
- Freshman Girls: Protein
- Freshman Boys: Fruit/Salad
- Sophomores: Pasta
- Juniors: Clean Up Crew
- Seniors: Protein