Monday: East/West Trail Lot at the top of Grigs Road 3:20 (Click to view map)
Tuesday: MVHS 3:10
Wednesday: Morning Run 6 A.M. (plans 3 and 4)
Thursday: Morning Run 6:15 (boys plans 3 and 4)
Redstone Park 3:20
Friday: MVHS 3:10
Saturday: Rock Canyon Invitational
Sunday: On Your Own
Rock Canyon Invitational
Where: Rock Canyon High School
Arrival: Please be at RCHS by 7:15 a.m. before the start of the district middle school championships.
Middle School District Championship: Please come out early to cheer for our feeder team! They are the future of Vista Nation XC.
Meet Website (link)
Course Map (pdf)
- 7:30am DCSD 8th Grade Championship Race
- 7:50am DCSD 7th Grade Championship Race
- 8:10am DCSD 8th and 7th Grade Open Race
- 8:00am High School Coaches Meeting
- 8:30am Boys Varsity (run 7, score 5)
- 9:00am Girls Varsity (run 7, score 5)
- 9:30am Boys JV (unlimited entries, score 5) Ribbons top 10 in chute
- 10:00am Girls JV (unlimited entries, score 5) Ribbons top 10 in chute
AWARDS – 10:45am (High School)
- Plaques for Top 2 Varsity Boys and Girls Teams
- Custom T shirts for Top 10 Varsity Boys and Girls Individuals
- Plaque for Top JV Boys and Girls Team
- Ribbons for Top 10 JV Boys and Girls Individuals
Training Calendar for September 2019
Every week a training plan will be posted for you to follow. This will help you to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day along w/ knowing what to run on the weekends if we don't have practice.
- Training Calendar for September (link)
- Training Plan Assignments for the Season (link)
- All freshman are on plan 1 for the season. If you do not see your name on a plan please come see one of the coaches.
TEAM Dinner- Friday September 13th
Hosted by Jake Jones
- Please bring your assigned dish- Don't show up empty handed
- Please clean up after yourselves
- Be respectful of your host’s home
- Bring enough for 8 people
- Try to keep it healthy-ish
- Label your dishes and remind your athlete to bring your dishes home
- We have plenty of serving utensils- no need to send those
- Athletes- bring your water bottles.
- Parents are welcome to stop in and check it out.
- Remember to clean up after yourselves and thank your hosts.
- Dinner starts at 5:30 pm- feel free to contact the Jones family if you want to drop your dish ahead of time.
Sophomore Girls- Chocolate Milk and Cups
Sophomore Boys- Fruit
Huge Thank You to the Jones family for hosting.
NXRSW Trip Information
Below is all of the information you need to know about this years trip to Arizona. Please book flights ASAP if you plan on going! The TEAM flight is currently around $250 round trip. Information on the team flights can be found in the information posted.