Congratulations to our athletes that competed in the state meet this weekend. We ended up with 5 podium appearances and many other great performances including,
- Girls 4x800 7th (Reicher, Easton, Fitzsimmons, Johnson)
- Boys 4x800 4th (Romine, Grover, Walton, Currie)
- Andrew Walton 3rd in the 1600
- Connor Weaver 3rd in the 3200 and 6th in the 1600
- Hayden Williams 10th in the vault and just missing the podium
- Ashlee Johnson ran a gutsy 800 after being part of a pile up 200 meters into her reach.
- Brenna O'Connor stepping up as the alternate to help our girls 4x400 team ran our 2nd fastest time of the season.
- Jordan Burton just missed the finals of the girls 300 hurdles
Date: May 22nd (Thursday)
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Location: MVHS Commons
Who: All Track & Field athletes and their families are welcome
What: This is a potluck. We have over 100 athletes, so all athletes must bring something (feel free to sign up for more than one thing). The sign-up link is below. All athletes MUST RSVP and sign up to bring something.
** Important: Please read through the sign up information carefully for drop-off times, serving sizes and coaches gifts. **
Questions? Please email Kimmy Romine - firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer XC and Track Camps
Registration info for our summer cross country and track camps is now posted. Please take a look at the following links if you are interested in participating in one of our camps. Last year, over 130 athletes participated in one of our off season camps.
- High School Summer XC Camp (click for info)
- Middle School Summer XC Camp (click for info)
- HS/MS Summer Track and Field camp (click for info)
Final Uniform Turn-ins
Athletes that ran at the state meet, and anyone else that has not turned in their uniform yet, can do so either Monday or Tuesday after school. I will be in either the cage or the team room on both of those days from 3:00 to 3:15.