- Meet lineups for April 24th-30th
- Thank you for your patience as the coaching staff placed 150 athletes into three different competition this week.
Mon: MVHS @ 3 P.M.
Tue: MVHS @ 3 p.m.
Wed: MVHS @ 3 p.m.
League Frosh/Soph Championship
Thur: MVHS Practice @ 3 p.m.
Fri: MVHS @ 3 p.m.
Liberty Bell Invitational
Sat: Stutler Bowl Invitational
MVHS @ 8 a.m. (Distance Runners Not
Racing at Stutler)
Sun: Run on your own or call a teammate
Cont. League Frosh/Soph Championships
When: Wednesday, April 26th starting at 2 p.m.
Where: Echo Park Stadium
Entries: 4 entries per event plus 1 relay
Out-of-Class: Students competing will be dismissed from class at 12:00 p.m.
Transportation: Athletes are responsible for their own rides to and from the meet.
Timing: This will be an electronically timed meet. Results will be posted in Milesplit at the conclusion of the competition.
- 2023 Continental League Frosh/Soph Meet Info and Time Schedule
- Results Page: Continental League Frosh/Soph Championship
Liberty Bell Invitational
When: Friday/Saturday April 28th-29th
Where: Littleton High School
Entries: 3 per event plus 1 relay
Out-of-Class: 2 p.m. on Friday
Transportation: Please provide your own transportation to and from the meet.
- Updated Time Schedule (Friday is a rolling schedule-start times are estimated)
- Meet Website: Liberty Bell Invitational
- Start List and Live Results
Stutler Bowl Twilight
When: Saturday, April 29th
Where: Cherry Creek HS (Stutler Bowl)
Entries: 3 entries per event. Additional entries allowed for athletes that have met entry requirements (see meet information for details).
Arrival Time: Please arrive 90 minutes before your first event.
State 5A Rankings
In-order to qualify for state, athletes/relays must be in the top 18 in their event by the end of the regular season (May 13th). Here are the current 5A Rankings for 2023.
- Boys 5A Rankings: 2023
- Girls 5A Rankings: 2023
- Rankings can also be found on Colorado Milesplit. However, these rankings are not official.
- Payment Link: https://vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/187327841
- Why: There are currently 150 athletes out for track and field this spring. As a result, we have hired 8 coaches. DCSD provides six coaching stipends for the spring track & field season. This is two fewer stipends than we currently have. To ensure all of our athletes have proper coaching we are asking every family on the team to make a small donation to the Track & Field Booster Club.
- Program Fee Recommendations:
- $50 recommended donation to help compensate our assistant coaches for the 2023 spring season.
- $150 recommended for athletes that are consistently seeing Coach Boele for massage therapy on Tuesdays.
- Other Amount: Any amount to help support the program is greatly appreciated if you are unable to afford the recommended donation amounts. Likewise, if you would like to donate more your support is always valued.
- Fundraising Goal for 2023: $7000 will cover the cost of the two assistant coaching stipends that DCSD does not cover for the track and field program this season.