- What: This is a 2-mile pre-season meet for our entire TEAM.
- When: Thursday at 6 p.m. We will be done by 8 p.m. that evening. This is a change from the originally posted date.
- Who: All registered members of the Vista Nation XC TEAM.
- Races: 1 boys race and 1 girls race.
- Where: The Vista Nation 2-Mile XC Course on Campus.
- Fans: Our intersquad meet will be closed to spectators. Although we appreciate the support of our parents and families, we are asking that for the intersquad meet it be just the athletes. We will post results afterwards.
- Uniforms: You will not need to wear a n MVHS uniform for the Intersquad meet.
CHSAA Modifications and What it Means to Vista Nation This Season
As you know, CHSAA has made modifications for the upcoming season. Please take a look at those changes from the blog post that went up a few days ago to understand those modifications. The coaching staff has also posted our thoughts about the upcoming season that officially starts on August 12th. We are doing our absolute best to make this a great season for all of our runners.
2020 Fall Meet Schedule
- The meet schedule for the fall is tentative and could change at anytime.
- We are doing our best to make sure athletes can race at least once every other week this season.
- Fall XC 2020 Meet Schedule (link)
Gear Orders for the Fall
Gear orders for the fall are now available through Denver Athletic until Sunday, August 23d. Once the site closes you will not be able to order again until the winter.
What Gear Should I Order?
We would like all athletes, and parents, to have a neon green Vista Nation XC T-Shirt from Denver Athletic. Everything else is optional to order. Here are a few things to know about available gear:
- Neon Green Vista Nation Shirts: This is our standard shirt and one that every member of the team, including parents, should have. It is what we wear at every meet. Either the cotton shirt, or the performance shirt are fine to order.
- Athletes going to NXR may want to consider buying an extra lime green cotton T-shirt for the T-shirt exchange.
- Warm-Ups: We are giving everyone on the team the opportunity to purchase your warm-ups. Warm-up tops, and pants are optional. We do not check warm-ups out during the season.
- Additional Apparel: Hats, bags, additional T-Shirts, etc. are all available for purchase, but not required.
- Sizing: Moms have noticed that the American Apparel Women's Cut shirts (50/50 blend) run about two sizes too small. Consider ordering larger sizes or going with the men's cut instead.
Uniforms to Purchase and Checkout
- New Uniforms (tops and Bottoms) $50 a set
- Used Uniforms (tops and bottoms) $25 a set
- You can checkout a uniform for the season if you prefer. These will be returned at the end of the season.
- Come by Coach Dalby's room anytime this week to purchase. Room L503.
- Cash for checks made out to MVHS XC Booster Club
Schedule for August 17th-23rd
High School Training: August 17th-23rd
From here on, training will be posted for you in the Final Surge App. This will help you to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day, along w/ knowing what to run when you are out of town during the summer.
If you have not signed-up yet for the Final Surge App, or need help doing so, please take a look at the following link for assistance.