All information for next weeks parent meeting (Tuesday, August 15th from 5:30-6:00 in the MVHS Small Gym) has been posted below. Please take a few minutes to review at your leisure.
- Parent Meeting Presentation
- Team Handbook and Policies
- 2023 XC Booster Club Donation Link
- 2023 Meet Schedule w/ start times
- Final Surge Training App and Athlete Registration
- The Importance of Iron/Ferritin for Distance Runners
- New Vista Nation FAQ Document
- NXRSW 2023 Trip Overview
- Parent/Guardian Consent From to Screen and Treat (2023 Updated Form)
Schedule for August 7th-13th
Mon: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Tue: MVHS Track @ 3 p.m.
Coach Boele is Here Today
Wed: MVHS Track @ 3 p.m.
Thur: MVHS Track @ 3 p.m.
Fri: Bluffs Regional Park @ 3:20 p.m.
MVHS Spike Night @ Runners' Roost in Lone
Sat: Audubon Center (Waterton Canyon)
@ 7 a.m.
Sun: On Your own or w/ a teammate
2023 Booster Club Donations
To ensure that we have adequate funding for the 2022 fall XC season the coaching staff is asking that each family on the team make a donation of $100 to our XC Booster club. Our estimated cost to run the program this fall is approximately $8000, which covers such necessities as meet entry fees ($300-$500 per meet) and our team licensed massage therapist (Coach Boele) to be at practice.
If families cannot donate $100, then we ask you to donate what you can. And of course if any would like to donate above $100 it is greatly appreciated.
Coach Boele: Consent Form for Treatment
- Any athlete wishing to receive treatment from Coach Boele must have the UPDATED consent form signed by your parents and brought to practice.
- See Here for Details
The Final Surge Training App for Athletes
Training is now being posted in the Final Surge App. This will help our athletes to know what your daily workouts are before you come to practice each day.
If you have not signed-up yet for the Final Surge App, or need help doing so, please take a look at the following link for assistance.
NXRSW Preliminary Trip Information
Information for this years TEAM trip in November to Nike Cross Regional Southwest in the Phoenix metro area is now available. This includes trip description, eligibility, tentative itineraries, parent chaperone help, along with cost and travel information.