All Athletes must be registered, have a current physical on file, and Participation Fee must be paid before they will be cleared to participate.
- Deadline for Registration: July 30th
- The official CHSAA season begins on Monday, August 7th.
- Athletes that have not registered and cleared by July 30th are not able to participate in practices beginning August 7th.
- Registration Website: https://mountainvista-ar.rschooltoday.com/
Coach Boele: Consent Form for Treatment
- Any athlete wishing to receive treatment from Coach Boele must have the UPDATED consent form signed by your parents and brought to practice.
- See Here for Details
If you have not gotten your numbers checked please make sure you do so! Lots of additional information available for families about the importance of iron for high school distance runners and why the coaches all recommend that athletes on the team be on a supplement.
NXRSW Preliminary Trip Information
Information for this years TEAM trip in November to Nike Cross Regional Southwest in the Phoenix metro area is now available. This includes trip description, eligibility, tentative itineraries, parent chaperone help, along with cost and travel information.
- NXRSW 2023 Trip Overview
- Athlete Registration Form (Due by August 7th)
- Current Participation List (Updated July 22nd)
Schedule: July 24th-30th
Mon: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Tue: MVHS Track @ 7 a.m.
Coach Boele is Here Today
Wed: Writer's Vista Park @ 7 a.m.
Thur: Rocky Heights Middle School @ 7 a.m.
Fri: MVHS @ 7 a.m.
Sat: Waterton Canyon: Audubon Center @ 7 a.m.
Sun: On Your own or w/ a teammate