Meet Line-ups for March 7th-13th
- Thank you for your patience while the coaching staff organized 155 athletes into competitions for this week.
- If you do not see your name in the line-ups please talk with your coach at practice.
- HRHS JV Meet has been canceled on Thursday due to the predicted poor weather conditions.
- March 7th-14th (Line-ups Now Available)
- Payment: https://vistagoldeneagles.sportngin.com/register/form/520100051
- Why: There are currently 155 athletes out for track and field this spring. As a result, we have hired 8 coaches. The DCSD is only providing four coaching stipends for the spring track & field season. This is two fewer stipends than we are given most years. As a result, we are asking every family on the team to make a small donation to the Track & Field Booster Club.
- Program Fee Recommendations:
- $50 recommended donation to help compensate our assistant coaches for the 2022 spring season.
- $120 recommended for distance runners that are consistently seeing Coach Boele for massage therapy on Tuesdays.
- Other Amount: Any amount to help support the program is greatly appreciated if you are unable to afford the recommended donation amounts. Likewise, if you would like to donate more your support is always valued.
- Fundraising Goal for 2022: $7000 will cover the cost of the two assistant coaching stipends that DCSD has removed from the track and field program this season.
- In order to be eligible for track and field this season athletes must be passing all classes.
- A failing grade in any class will result in an athlete loosing eligibility.
- To return to eligibility, athletes must pick up a "gold card" from the athletic office and have it signed by your teacher once your grade has improved to passing (60% or above).
- Once signed by your teacher, "Gold Cards" must be returned to Mrs. Vitry in the athletic office. She will communicate with Coach Dalby once you are eligible to return to competition.
Parent Meeting Information:
There will not be a formal parent meeting at school this year. Instead, information regarding team policies, procedures, and other relevant information can be found below.
- Parent Meeting Presentation
- 2022 Team Handbook and Policies
- 2022 Track & Field Meet Schedule
- Fundraising and Program Fee
- Team Gear Order
- Coach Dalby will let the team know at practice once the link becomes available. It will also be emailed out to families.
- When: Monday, March 7th after practice
- Where: L503
- Uniforms will be checked out to each athlete on the team. They will be returned at the end of the season, on May 23rd.
- Athletes will be fined $75 for not returning uniforms at the end of the track season.
Schedule: March 7th-13th
Mon- MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Tue-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Wed-MVHS @ 3:10 p.m.
Thur-Highlands Ranch JV Meet: CANCELED DUE To WEATHER
-Sprinters/Jumpers/Throwers: MVHS @ 3:10
-Distance Runners: Aspen Grove Panera Bread @
Fri-MVHS @ 3:10. p.m.
Sat- Continental League Relays @ Echo Park Stadium
-Distance Runners: MVHS @ 8 a.m.
Sun-On Your Own, or Call a Teammate to Run
Texas Distance Festival
Highlands Ranch JV Meet
This meet has been canceled due to the predicted weather forecast.
Continental League Relays
When: Saturday, March 12th
Where: Echo Park Stadium (Parker)
Transportation: There is no bus for this meet. Please provide your own ride to and from the meet.
Spectator Fee: $5 gate fee for spectators (cash only)
Meet Information and Schedule: