- Seniors: If your season is over please drop your uniform off in L503 w/ Coach Dalby on Monday or Tuesday this week. Fines will be turned in to the front office Tuesday afternoon. You will not be able to checkout until your uniform has been turned in.
- Turn-in Day for everyone else: Monday, 14th @ 3:00 p.m. on the track. Fines will be sent to the athletic office that afternoon if uniforms have not turned in at that time.
- State Participants: Please bring your uniform to the banquet.
When: Tuesday, May 22nd 6 p.m.
Where: MVHS Commons
Additional information will be posted next week
Contiental League Championships
When: Thursday and Saturday
Where: Echo Park Stadium
Transportation: Please provide your own ride to the meet. Please be at the meet at least 75 minutes before your first event.
Dismissal: You will be dismissed from 6th period on Thursday
Meet Schedule (pdf)
Heat Sheets (pdf)
Schedule for May 7th-13th
Monday- A.M. Run On Your Own
Tuesday- Redstone Park 3:20
Wednesday- MVHS 3:10
Thursday- MVHS 3:10
-League Championships Day 1
Friday - MVHS 3:10
Saturday- MVHS 8 a.m. if not racing
- League Championships Day 2
Sunday-On Your Own -or- REST
Distance Training Schedule
Please take a look at the attached training schedules prior to coming to practice, and to see what your runs are on the weekends.
State 5A Rankings
In-order to qualify for state, athletes/relays must be in the top 18 in their event by the end of the season. Here are the current 5A Rankings for 2018.
- Boys 5A Rankings
- Girls 5A Rankings
XC Summer Camp Info/Registration
Information about our summer XC camp, including important dates, has been posted. Please make sure you have registered before June 4th.
- Summer XC Camp Information
- Online Summer Camp Registration (Complete before June 4th)
- 2018 Summer XC Camp Flyer (pdf)
- Summer Parent/Athlete Letter (pdf)