When: Thursday, October 14th
Where: Highlands Ranch High School
- 9:00- Boys varsity - Run 7, Score 5
- 9:30- Girls varsity - Run 7, Score 5
- 10:00- Boys JV - Run 7, Score 5
- 10:30- Girls JV - Run 7, Score 5
- 11:00- Boys Open - Run Unlimited, Score 5
- 11:40- Girls Open
- 12:15- awards
- Boys Varsity: Downs, Nats, Anderson, Harbert, Yocom, Ford, Urban
- Girls Varsity: Gamily, Adams, Adams, Zarrin, Swaim, Smith, Davis
- Boys JV: Geisler, White, Kiziah, Christians, Romalia, Wachter, Christy
- Girls JV: Romalia, Hamilton, Smith, Luke, Lindstrom, Brandt, Boeckman
- Boys Open: All athletes not running V or JV
- Girls Open: All athletes not running V or JV
Course Map (link)
Parking: As we are running during the school day, parking at the high school will be very limited. We will use both East Ridge Rec Center and Falcon Park for parking. For the rec center start at the northern and western ends of the parking lot for parking. For parking in the neighborhoods make sure that you do not park on Lark Sparrow Drive. Lark Sparrow Drive is the road that is directly West of Highlands Ranch High School and in between us and the rec center.
Dismissal: Athletes competing will be dismissed form school on Thursday for the League Meet. Athletes competing are expected to be at practice on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday in-order to participate in the League meet on Thursday.
Schedule for October 11th-17th
Mon: MVHS 3:10
Tue: MVHS @ 3:10
Coach Boele is Here Today
Wed: Highlands Ranch HS @ 3:20
(Meet in main parking lot)
Thur: Continental League Championship (9 a.m.)
Fri: MVHS 3:10
Sat: Waterton Canyon @ 8 a.m.
Meet at Denver Audubon Parking Lot
Sun: On your own or w/ a teammate
Nike Cross Regionals 20201
We do plan to go on NXRSW this year as a team. Please take a look at the following information with your family if you are planning on attending.
- Trip Information (flights, hotel, trip eligibility, new site location, etc.)
- $275 Payment Link
- Official NXRSW 2021 Meet Information
- Confirmed athlete list
Running Lane XC Championship
Some families have expressed interest in attending the Running Lane National Championship race in Huntsville, AL on December 4 as a replacement for Nike Cross Nationals in Portland, which has been canceled. In the Championship Varsity division, we can race 7 runners. There is also an Open division, where anyone can race. Composition of the Varsity teams has not yet been decided.
If you are interested in traveling to the Running Lane Championship, please contact Kathy Adams or Nanette Gamily for information on a hotel block (reservation link going live later this week) and flight information.
Kathy Adams: email@example.com or 714.876.8797
Nanette Gamily: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.939.0308
Official Meet Information