Wednesday, October 18th - Team Dinner at Caroline Eck's House at 5:30ish. Address will be sent out via text on "Remind" (sign-up if you have not already)
Parents are welcome to stay for the dinner!
Remember to bring your assigned item for 8-10 runners.
- Keep it healthy.
- Label your dish and remind your athlete to bring your dish home.
- We have plenty of serving utensils so no need to send them.
- Help clean up and a huge Thank You to Julia Chambers and her family.
- Sophmores- Drinks or Desserts (Water or Chocolate Milk, no soda)
- Juniors- Fruit or Salad (No Veggie Trays Please, they don’t get eaten)
- Seniors- Pasta Dishes (No Cold Deli Pasta Please, they don’t get eaten either)
- Freshman - Protein (Meatballs, Sliders, Wings, Sloppy Joes, Chicken Tenders/Nuggets, Crock Pot BBQ)
Monday-MVHS 8 a.m.
Tuesday- Redstone Park 3:20
Thursday-5A Region 5 Championships
Friday- MVHS 3:10
Saturday- DeKoevend Park 8 a.m.
-Einstein Bagels After
Sunday-See training schedule
Training for the Week
Please email Coach Dalby for access to the plans if you are having issues logging in.
October 9th-22nd Training Plans (link)
5A Region 5
Where: Monument Valley Park, Colorado Springs
Out-of-Class: after 4th at 1:15
Transportation: The bus leaves at 1:30. There will be a return bus for athletes after the meet.
Race Times: 5A Girls @ 4:00, 5A Boys @ 4:30
State Qualifying: The top 4 teams in each race qualify for next weeks state championships. Individuals in the top 15 that are not on a qualifying team will also qualify for the meet as an individual
All-Regional Team: Top 15 runners in each race will be named to the 5A All-Regional Team