Mon: MVHS 8 a.m.
Tue: MVHS @ 8 a.m.
Coach Boele is Here Today
Wed: MVHS 8 a.m.
Thur: Regional State Qualifier
Fri: MVHS 8 a.m.
Sat: Aspen Grove Panera Bread @ 8 a.m.
Sun: On your own or w/ a teammate
Team Fund Raiser Flyer
5A Region 2 State Qualifier
When: Thursday, October 21st (3 p.m.)
Meet Website/Course Map: Milesplit
Where: Dakota Ridge HS
- Boys: Tyler Downs, Jayden Nats, Nathaniel Harbert, Benjamin Anderson, Luke Urban, Luke Kiziah, Gavin White, Aaron Yocom, Brady Ford
- Girls: Keira Gamily, Shayda Zarrin, Brooke Adams, Peyton Adams, Annie Romalia, Cayley Swaim, Ava Davis, Marin Smith, 9th spot TBD
- 3:00pm Boys race
- 3:45pm Girls race
- 9 Entries will be allowed per team for both boys and girls races.
- Run 9/Score 5 (2 displacers. 8th and 9th runner will be pulled from the scoring.)
- Top 4 teams and any student athlete that finishes in the top 15 of the event.
- Buses should drop off at the west parking lot and then proceed to park in an open area within the Dakota Ridge High School parking lot.
- Spectators can park in any of the local lots and walk to the race course.
Nike Cross Regionals 2021
We do plan to go on NXRSW this year as a team. Please take a look at the following information with your family if you are planning on attending.
- Trip Information (flights, hotel, trip eligibility, new site location, etc.)
- $275 Payment Link
- Official NXRSW 2021 Meet Information
- Confirmed athlete list
Running Lane XC Championship
Some families have expressed interest in attending the Running Lane National Championship race in Huntsville, AL on December 4 as a replacement for Nike Cross Nationals in Portland, which has been canceled. In the Championship Varsity division, we can race 7 runners. There is also an Open division, where anyone can race. Composition of the Varsity teams has not yet been decided.
If you are interested in traveling to the Running Lane Championship, please contact Kathy Adams or Nanette Gamily for information on a hotel block and flight information
Hotel Block Information for Element Huntsville:
Use the link below to book your athlete/family rooms for the Running Lane Championships. You can book a room with 2 queens or a room with 1 king. We currently have 10 rooms in our block. If the block sells out, please contact Kathy Adams (714.876.8797) to see if more rooms can be made available at our group price.
- We are working on a team dinner – details to follow soon.
- Book your group rate for Mountain Vista Cross Country Room Block
- Hotel: Element Huntsville
- Room Rate: $149/night – includes room, buffet breakfast, wifi, parking
- heck In Date: Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Check Out Date: Saturday, December 4, 2021
- Last Day to Book at Group Rate: November 2, 2021
Kathy Adams: firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.876.8797
Nanette Gamily: email@example.com or 720.939.0308
Official Meet Information