Dave Sanders Invitational
Where: Clement Park, Littleton
Transportation: The busses are leaving Vista at 1:00 on Friday. Please arrive by 12:45. All athletes racing should be on the bus. There is a return bus after the meet, however, athletes are encouraged to leave with their parents.
Meet Schedule (We are racing in Division 1)
- 3:00 D1 Varsity Boys - Run 10, Score 5
- 3:40 D1 JV Boys - Run 10, Score 5
- 4:30 D1 Varsity Girls - Run 10, Score 5
- 5:10 D1 JV Girls - Run 10, Score 5
- 5:40 D1 Open Boys - Run Unlimited, Score 5
- 5:50 D1 Open Girls - Run Unlimited, Score 5
Pat Patten Invitational
Where: Viele Lake/Fairview HS in Boulder
Transportation: The bus is leaving Vista at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday. Please arrive by 6:15 a.m. All athletes racing are expected to be on the bus. If you would life to accompany the team to Boulder, but are not racing, please ask Coach Dalby or Coach Selle first. We will have a limited number of additional seats on the bus.
Course Map/Meet Website
- Varsity Boys 9:30
- Varsity Girls 10:00
Schedule for September 18th-24th
Monday-MVHS 3 p.m.
Tuesday-DeKoeVend Park 3:20
Wednesday-6 a.m. Run MVHS
MVHS 3 p.m.
Thursday-6:30 a.m. Run MVHS
-MVHS 3 p.m.
Friday- MVHS 7 a.m.
-Dave Sanders Invitational
Saturday- Pat Patten Invitational
-No practice, run on your own
Sunday-See training schedule
Team Dinner Details
Thursday, September 21st- Team Dinner at the Bri Bauer's House in Castle Rock at 5:30ish Address will be sent out via text on "Remind" (sign-up if you have not already)
Parents are welcome to stay for the dinner!
Remember to bring your assigned item for 8-10 runners.
- Keep it healthy.
- Label your dish and remind your athlete to bring your dish home.
- We have plenty of serving utensils so no need to send them.
- Help clean up and a huge Thank You to Julia Chambers and her family.
- Freshman- Drinks or Desserts (Water or Chocolate Milk, no soda)
- Sophomores- Fruit or Salad (No Veggie Trays Please, they don’t get eaten)
- Juniors- Pasta Dishes (No Cold Deli Pasta Please, they don’t get eaten either)
- Seniors - Protein (Meatballs, Sliders, Wings, Sloppy Joes, Chicken Tenders/Nuggets, Crock Pot BBQ)